It is with great interest that I attach my CV for your consideration. At present, iam working as an
Sr. IT Head in MSPL
Due to personal career plans, Iam looking for employment within an ambitious organization and
my interest lies in a position which will provide me with the opportunity of applying my personal
experience, develop new models for optimization in delivering results and will keep me at the
cutting edge of competitive and challenging markets.
I would welcome the chance to further explore any opportunities with you directly and I look
forward to hearing from you details about this role.
Background : 12+ years of experience in IT Administration of configuring & maintaining the
Current Employment: Working with Martime Services Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai, India, Since July 2005 (agent for Regional Container Liner, Singapore)
A Pioneer in Container Liner Business in Far East Asia & Indian Sub-Continent through the provision of high quality containership services.
Designation: Sr. IT Head
· Maintained local area network, which included workstations and several servers, network
printers, and associated hardware using Microsoft XP, 2000 Server, Novell and Server 2003.
· Responsible for I.T. Infrastructure & managing Telephone System.
· Provide training and user support for all in-house and principals applications.
· Super user for Principal ERP System & SAP (Dolphin).
· Coordinating with Principal
· Create user accounts and grant permissions to shared resources.
· Managing the complete IT requirements (Software and Hardware)
· Maintain PC Workstations including software installation, updates and upgrades.
· Monitoring of logs & Bandwidth.
· Perform daily back up of the system.
· Provide technical support to branches by remote access or phone system.
· Configure network cables, troubleshoot connectivity issues.
· Troubleshoot Internet and Email problems for users.
· Create and manage local policies for clean and fast network.
· Generating MIS Reports.
· Engaged in purchase related decision for the Upgradation / New System
· Maintaining and Administering File Server, Proxy Server, Email System, Firewall,
Internet Lease line and Antivirus.
Assembling of computer hardware & supports
· Administer Interactive Voice Response System / Web Tracking / Shipment Register
· Configuring wireless router.
· Desktop & Laptop support to end users. Providing support to IT assistance it includes
application support, hardware and software installation and troubleshooting.
· Telephonic or remote support to branch office.
· Consulting with CEO on future technology issues.
· Responsible for New Office / location Computer Setup.
· Involve with users of all departments i.e. Imports, Exports, Customer Service, Marketing
& Accounts in order to enhance the working of current software systems and smooth
functioning of systems.
Previous Work Experience: Hanjer Fibres Ltd., Mumbai, India (February 96 – July 2005)
Designation: EDP Executive cum Compliance Officer
· managing LAN ++node network, successfully integrating one Windows NT, Windows
98/XP workstations, printers & terminals with remote access. Responsible for any new
development in organization.
· Implementation and Testing of systems. Training internal and Branch Offices with new
· Maintaining of Applications / Database (Backup & Restore)
· Assembling of computer hardware + trouble shooting.
· Engaging in purchase related decision for the Upgradation / New System
· Administer Email System.
· Consult with Directors on future technology issues involving connectivity for
LANs & Internet applications.
· Generating of Share holder Reports.
· Providing data/information to Board of Director for answering queries from Share
holders & statutory bodies.
· MIS Report of Share holders.
· Query of Shareholder by means of letter, email & telephonic.
Year 1995-96 Worked with M. N. Dastur as Computer Programmer.
Under Lan System Of Inward & Outward and Worked Under
Foxbase, Lotus, Dbase III
* Bachelors Degree in Commerce from Madurai Kamaraj Unversity
* Currently pursuing Master in Computer Application from Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
* Diploma in Computer in Office Management from Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
* Diploma in Computer Management, from Datapro Info World Ltd, Mumbai.
* Diploma in Computer Application & System From Abdul Kader Belief, Mumbai.
* Diploma in Web Designing & Publishing from Softpro, Mumbai
* Diploma in Accounts Assistant from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan (Gandhi Institute of Computer Education & Information Technology), Mumbai
* Basics of E-commerce from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan (Gandhi Institute of Computer
Education & Information Technology), Mumbai
* Basics of Java from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan (Gandhi Institute of Computer Education &
Information Technology), Mumbai
Providing solutions for I.T Related matters
Quick learner, curious to solve the problem