- Information Technology
PERSONAL DATA Date of Birth: 16 July,1993 Nationality: Ghanaian Marital Status Single Languages Spoken: English
A young energetic, hardworking and compassionate young lady seeking a responsible job with an opportunity for professional challenges and use my skills in the best possible way for achieving the company’s goals and bringing joy to its beneficiaries.
ü Very good team player and always eager to learn from colleagues and superiors.
- Strong verbal and writing skills.
- Able to work under minimal supervision.
- Punctual and committed to the work that I do.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Enjoys working in a team as well independently.
- Result-oriented and innovative thinker.
- Able to adapt quickly to different working environment.
INSTITUTION: COVENTRY UNIVERSITY (UK) QUALIFICATION: BSc. COMPUTING SCIENCE YEAR: 2017-2018
INSTITUTION: STAFFORDSHIRE UNIVERSITY (UK) QUALIFICATION: HND. COMPUTING SCIENCE YEAR: 2016-2017
INSTITUTION: GHANA TECHNOLOGY UNIVERSITY COLLEGE QUALIFICATION: DIPLOMA. INFORMATION TECHOLOGY YEAR: 2014-2016
SOME COURSES READ
- Web-Base Technologies and Design
- Communication Skills
- Web and Mobile Application
- Visual Basic Programming
- Algorithms and Data Structures
- Pervasive Computing
- Computational Maths
- Discrete Mathematics
- Internet and Information Security
- Information Technology Law
- Enterprise Application Development
- Object Orientation Application Development
- INSTITUTION: St. Mary’s Senior High School
QUALIFICATION: West Africa Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE)
YEAR: 2010 – 2013
- INSTITUTION: Voice of Deliverance Junior School QUALIFICATION: Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE) YEAR: 2007 – 2010
- ORGANIZATION: GA WEST MUNICIPAL ASSEMBLY
DURATION: SEPTEMBER, 2018 – JULY 2019
POSITION: SERVICE PERSONNEL OF MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM (M.I.S) UNIT
- Data entry.
- Answering enquiries and client complains.
- Acknowledge the submission of Returns by Budget Unit by recording them in the Log book.
- Recording of newly-registered businesses into the database of the M.I.S Unit.
- Deletion of closed down businesses from the computer system of the Management Information System (MIS) Unit.
- Taking records of closed down businesses.
- Installation of new software on the Assembly’s computers.
- Attending and fixing of minor problems workers of the Assembly had using their computers.
- Writing of Memos and Reports.
Teaching and supervising new attachment personnel about the work of the Management Information Systems Unit.
- ORGANIZATION: Real Estate Development Company DURATION: AUGUST, 2016 – SEPTEMBER, 2016 POSITION: IT Personnel
- Responsible for entering of data.
- Advertising properties online for sales and renting.
- Helped with the typing of the client’s statement.
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Publisher
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Adobe Photoshop
- The Internet
- Mobile Application
- Dr. Kester Quist-Apktsi
Lecturer at Coventry University/Ghana Technology University College
- Dr. William Brown-Acquaye
Lecturer, Dept. of Information Technology,
- Mr Gideon Ofosu-Mensah Head of Unit,
Management Information Systems Ga West Municipal Assembly.