- Engineer / Naval Architect
Seageo surveys pvt. Ltd.
- B.E., in Harbour and offshore technology, AMET University, Chennai, India, 2010-2014
- Packages : DHI-MIKE21, DHI-LITPACK, HYPACK, HYPACK MAX SURFER, NADS, AUTOCAD, and MS-Office
Name and Address of employer/ institution Period of Service
Designation of post held Nature of work and level of responsibility Seageo Surveys (p) ltd, Sanpada, Navi Mumbai. May.
Till date surveyor Sub bottom profiling, singlebeam, multibeam survey Transerve technologies (P) Ltd., Verna, Goa.
Junior surveyor Data collection, daily report making, data processes. National Institute of Ocean Technology
(NIOT), Pallikkarnai, Chennai.
Training Training on hypack processing, survey investigation at kadalur near kalpakam.
Paper Presented at International Conferences:
- Presented a paper on the topic “multi function wave energy devices” in International Conference on Port Engineering and Coastal Development (February 2012) – AMET University
Paper Presented at National Conferences:
- Attended national conference on “port planning, development and management” in (April 2010) - AMET University.
- Attended national conference on “port engineering and coastal management” in (February 2011) – AMET University...
- Attended national level conference on “port engineering and ocean energy” in (February 2013) – AMET University.
- Having more than 2Years of experience and more than 20 projects involved in the fields of Marine studies, Numerical modeling studies, Hydrographic surveys and Data processing of hydrographic data.
- Experience in Numerical modeling studies on Advection-Dispersion studies, Dredge spoil disposal study, sediment transport study, wave transformation, littoral drift estimation, shoreline evolution studies and storm surge estimation using DHI-MIKE 21
- Experience in field work on board for Hydrographic surveys on tides, currents, waves, Bathymetry survey and Topographic surveys, Coastal mapping, collection of water and sediment samples for various oceanographic projects.
- Experience in Data analysis of Tides, Currents, Wind and Waves. Experience in Water and Sediment quality analysis. Harmonic tidal analysis using DHI-MIKE21 software and preparation of report, plots, bathymetry charts with different spheroid of reference.
- Experience in Data processing of Bathymetry data and oceanographic data using computer aided software’s like HYPACK, GEOCAL, SURFER, WINGRAPHER and AutoCAD.
- Experience in Handling of oceanographic instruments like bathy 500 MF/DF, Odem Echotrac, Ceeducer, DGPS, RCM7, RCM9, WTR9, DCM12 and DWRB
Father’s Name : A.ARUL JOTHI RAJ
Date of Birth : 10-02-1993
Nationality : Indian
Gender : Male
Marital Status : Unmarried
Languages Known : English, Tamil and Hindi
Place: Tamilnadu yours sincerely,