Undergo on job-training and secure commanding knowledge in my field of expertise. Secure a professional career with opportunity for challenges and career advancement, while acquiring new skills and expertise. Looking for a shore job opportunity.
Total Sea time 18 months and 2 days Seatime on deck: 8 months and 16 days
Worked onboard M.V. Sealand Value, M.V.Maersk Kushiro, M.V. Maersk Alfirk, M.V. Maersk Bogor (All container vessels)
In the capacity: Dual Cadet - degree included syllabi of both B.E. Marine ENgineering and B. Sc. Nautical Science.
Previous Employer: A.P. Moller-Maersk Group
S.B.O.A. MHS School 2004
94% Math and Science
Higher Secondary (state board 10 + 2)
S.B.O.A. MHS School 2006
B.E. Marine Technology
BIT Ranchi 2011
IMDG HAZMAT Training completed onboard M.V. Maersk Alfirk (2009)
SHIP SAFETY OFFICER Training completed onboard M.V. Maersk Alfirk (2009) and M.V. Maersk Bogor (2010).
• Oil Tanker Familiarization Course (2007)
• Proficiency in Personal Survival and Social Responsibilities (PSSR 2006)
• Proficiency Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting (2006)
• Proficiency in Elementary First Aid (2006)
• Proficiency in Personal Survival Techniques (2006)
• Medical First Aid (2010)
• Radar Observer Course (ROC, 2010)
• Automatic Radar Plotting Aids (ARPA, 2010)
• Proficiency in Survival Crafts and Rescue Boats (PSCRB, 2010)
• Advanced Fire Fighting (AFF, 2011)
• GMDSS General Operator’s Certificate (GOC, 2009)
Presented paper on ‘Evolution of “SAFER SHIPPING” – Future Prospects’ at National Seminar on IMO: 60 Years in the service of shipping, held at AMET University, Chennai (Aug 2008)
Presented paper titled ‘Recent Developments For Enhancement of Safety – Human Factor’ at TRANSTECH 2009 organized by Tolani Maritime Institute (March 2009)
Functioned as the Pandian House Vice Captain in S.B.O.A. Matriculation and Higher Secondary School.
Received certificates of appreciation for work in the post of :
Cadet Captain of class in AMET University
Cultural Secretary of AMET University
Green Secretary of the ECO – CLUB in AMET University
‘Best Organizing Committee Member’ gold medal for organizing ‘Culturals week’ in AMET University
Won second place in group event drama event at intercollegiate drama competition
Won first place in essay writing and second place in poetry writing at intercollegiate cultural competition.