Job ashore: in technical ship management, new building supervison, surveyor...
April 2005-now Survey the construction of New Regasification and lng ships: LNGRV EXCELLENCE and LNGEV EXCELERATE, built in DSME ship yard.
December 2004 First Engineer/second Engineer on board turbine LNG ships, responsible for:
- The efficient and safe working of the engine department.
-Maintenance and work planning in engine room.
-Keep up to date spare parts store and planned maintenance program.
-Ensure implementation of international convention and company policy regarding envirement protection. Designated as envirement control officer on board.
-Engine departement safety and security; comply with safe working practices, and safety regulation, Head of the safety committee.
July 2002 Recruited by TECTO Nv for serving on board her manned ships as engineer officer. Responsible for curative and preventive maintenance of diesel engines, air compressors, purifiers, pumps,…
October 1998 Automation engineer on board tanker ships, responsible for the maintenance of electric equipment and installations, computers, and navigation equipments (INMARSAT, GMDSS, GPS, Radar…).
July 2002 High Nautical school of Antwerp Degree of Naval engineering ''GRADUEE EN MECANIQUE NAVAL''.
June 2000 Diploma of Second Engineer Officer, Merchant Marine school of Sousse.
October 1998-Août 1999 Training on board merchant ships.
June 1998 Merchant Marine School of Sousse Tunisia, Diploma of Engineer Officer ''Lieutenant Mécanicien de 1er classe''.
June 1995 Baccalaureate Technique.
Chief engineer certificate (motor and steam)
REGAS vessels training course. LNGRV ship design, STL system loading and discharging procedures…
Honeywell GUS operator course, HPM/GUS implementation and Maintenance course
Advanced Gas tanker training
Advanced Chemical tanker training
Advanced Oil Tanker training
Advanced fire fighting training
* Accustomed to using experience and common sense when problem solving and decision-making.
* Dedicated to safe and environmentally compliant work practices and procedures
* Committed to achieving and maintaining the highest possible standards
* Ability to adapt quickly to ideas, methods and environments
* The ability to effectively prioritise tasks and manage and motivate multi-skilled teams
* Good written and oral communication skills, readily communicating with people of all levels, all departments and effectively increasing safety awareness
* Computer knowledge, proficiency in MS Office Suite, Excel, Power point, internet.
Arabic Mother tongue