I am professionally qualified, Electrical Engineer holding degree in electrical engineering and a former Dy General Manager of a Govt. of India Co. possessing rich experience is looking for an opportunity to work in your esteemed organization. At present I am working as a consultant.
I had the rare opportunity to work with M/s Cochin Shipyard Ltd from its inception to its full fledged successful operation over a period of thirty years at various levels. This has helped me to design, install, test, commission and maintain the electrical facilities. I was trained in IHI JAPAN in SHIP REPAIR . I have also organized the electrical ship repair department from concept to full fledged operation and this is working satisfactorily.
I was working with a team of qualified engineers, consultants supervisors, workmen, contractors, surveyors, inspectors, suppliers, ship owners, statutory agencies, various departments including trade unions. This has helped me to identify, acquire, nurse, nurture, sharpen and inherit various success factors and skills.
I am also a certified yoga master from International Board of Yoga, Mumbai, teaches and practices yoga for more than fifteen years resulting in excellent physical and mental health. I am also practicing Reiki and have distance healing capabilities.
The combination of my technical and yoga skills have helped me to execute the duties and responsibilities in the career and personal front in the most demanding situations in a most successful manner in the most pleasant and pleasing style.
If I am selected I would be able to give you utmost honesty, methodical and systematic way of working in addition to transferring the various skills I possess to my colleagues and co-workers.
I posses valid passport and police clearance certificate. I require Job Offer/Work Permit/Visa to work in your country. I am prepared to come for an interview at my own expense if called for. I would request you to give me a one year term so that you can judge yourself whether I would be useful to your Organization / Country.
My telephone number is 91-9249505096 and is available round the clock. If an opportunity is given to me I will be able to discharge my duties and responsibilities to your entire satisfaction.
Looking forward to the pleasure of receiving your valued orders .
B Sc (Engg) Electrical engineering from University of Kerala 1969
Trained in IHI Japan inShip Repair Technology Electrical
Skills and strengths
• Flexibility .
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skill in oral and written with ability to communicate with colleagues customers outside groups etc.
• Able to work independently and as a team member.
• Relationship building skills with staff, customers, vendors etc.
• Strategic skills with planning, organizing, executing, reviewing and time management skills.
• Creative and innovative
• Ability to respond to demanding situations.
• Capable to work with minimum supervision.
• Willing to shoulder additional responsibility and travel.
• Scheduling of works Linking Manpower, Man-hour, Material, Machinery and Master schedule for optimum efficiency
• Holding discussions, progress meetings and preparation of minutes.
• Eradication of negative qualities and nurturing of positive qualities through yoga.
Tension free peaceful living in the midst of present hectic life through yoga
• Extensive experience in Electrical engineering design, project implementation, electrical maintenance
•I am well versed in design and detailed engineering especially in short circuit calculations, grounding, lighting, lightening protection, power wiring, developing substation lay outs, distribution net works, design of captive power plants, preparation of technical specification of machineries, single line diagrams, power wiring plans, cable layouts, cable schedules, estimation, tender schedules, tendering, tender evaluation, award of contracts, monitoring contracts by scheduling, liaison work, coordination between various departments, suppliers, contractors,etc. I have also experience in execution of electrical project works of all kinds and its maintenance.)
• Design of Electrical Power Distribution System from concept to commissioning
• Design of captive power plants and substation including operation & maintenance
• Ship repair skills – Electrical works
• Maintenance skills of Electrical power system.
• Technical Evaluation.