- Corporate / Senior Management
Post Applied for: Sr. Executive/Asst Manager-Logistics
I am Self-Motivated professional seeking challenging position in Export/Trading house for long term employment, where my knowledge and experience can be shared and enriched.
I have gained 9 yrs of valuable experience in Logistic division. I want to become successful logistic head with the help of my thorough knowledge and all round experience.
- Logistic experience of 9 yrs. (Air cargo, Logistic, S/L, CHA, MFG)
- Able to handle independently Import and Export global Documentation process.
- Import: Prepare PO, Contracts, Self clearance, Filling online B/E, High seas Agreements, Preference CFS move, In/Ex-bond, LC scrutiny and custom clearance.
- Export: Prepare Inv and PL, Take booking from s/line, Prepare MBL, HBL & switch BL, Update S/I through intra/web, Checking of S/B, BRC collect, Mate receipt.
- Custom act, Excise, BMC, Bank, DGFT, Inco Term, cross country export & ftp.
- Ability to prepare concise & analyze MIS reports. (Oracle, Starnet, Typing 30 wpm.)
- Business Management Skills, Problem-solving, Leadership & inquisitive.
- DBM from Prin.L.N.Welingkar Institute (2011-12).Grade: A+
- B.Com from Mumbai University at in the year 1996.
- Proficiency in custom clearance from BCHAA, Mumbai 2011.Grade:A
- Diploma in Computer Programming (DCP) from Indo-German institute.
9/02/2015–27/05/2015: Doc Executive with M/s Ask Agro Commodities pvt ltd (app. 4 mo)
- Prepare seller and buyer’s contracts in software & get it contract stamp and signed from buyer and seller. To check contract’s clauses, terms, product specification.
- Managing cross country export (Africa to Far East).
- To Check & forward Import export documents as per Land rule of countries.
- Update import and export reports. Follow up for Payment with buyers.
- Coordinate with sellers and buyers for shipment compliance.
1/12/2013 –06/02/2015: Import Coordinator with M/s Chemie Alliance Distributors. (1.3 yrs)
- Handled independently import shipments & local dispatch from four warehouses.
- Prepare Indent orders (PO) & send to Principal for Execution.
- Self Custom Clearance, Lodging B/E on E-Annex, taking D/o from s/line.
- Arrange for duty pmt, custom clearance, tax invoice/stock transfer, transport.
- Preparing Documents for High Sea Sales Prefer CFS, IN & Ex-Bond w/h, ACP.
- Sales Support: Prepare quotation, Tracking orders and vessel movement. To Provide regular updates of shipments to sales team and clients of orders, inventory status etc.
- LC scrutiny & Update Daily Management reports in Excel.
1/12/2010- 20/6/2013: Senior Executive with M/s Hindustan cargo pvt ltd for their reputed client M/s Sabic Innovative plastic (I) P ltd. //Manufacturing firm (2.7 yrs)
Materials Demand Planning:
- To assist Material and sales Manager for planning and dispatch activity.
- Communicating with source for Import orders and Production availability.
- Operating Oracle application for Po creation and inventory update.
- Regular review of all the import orders on their status against the requirement.
- Keeping constant track on Import/Export shipment in India & their clearance part.
- Co-ordinate with CHA, Frt forw, s/line for timely clearance of Import shipments.
- Check CHA Bills, Transport bills & submit the same for payment to a/c dept.
12/11/2009 – 30/11/2010: Export executive for the M/s Exodus Chemtank Pvt Ltd(1 yrs)
- Issue Do for the ISO tank as per Customer request. Take booking from S/L.
- Prepare B/l draft on the basis of CIPL & Update S/I in intra or web.
- Taking final print of HBL and prepare service charges bill as per quotation.
- Arrange for S/line payment and Release bill of lading (MBL).
- Co-ordination with Interflow franchisee business, Freight forwarding business.
3/09/2007 to 23/07/2009:Jr. Executive Mol Information Processing Services.(1.10 yrs)
- Receive SI through emails and update EDI BLs.
- Preparing Bill of lading i.e. Master Bill (MBL) and HBL in STARNET.
- Rate the bill of lading as per contract rates & To send First Print (FP) to customer.
1/08/2004 – 31/08/2007: Airport executive for M/s Prakash Air Fright Pvt Ltd (3 yrs)
- Monitoring overall airport operation for retrieval and connection of cargo.
- Managing docs such as paid octroi fees; N form & R form open & close.
- Submitting duty shift report to the hub manager.
- Awarded for Established good relations with affiliates & effectively supported SFS import operations in Q1,Q2 and Q3’11.
- Awarded for successful closer of getting tax benefit of -200k$ against EPCG for MWS line transfer from Klang to Baroda.
As a person open Minded, Ambitious and hardworking committed to Excellence. I have Realistic & positive approach towards work. Result oriented attitude and taking initiative to complete multi tasks in given time.
Date of Birth : 12/11/1975 (39 yrs) Marital Status: Married
COMMERCE at MUMBAI UNIVERSITY1991 - 1996