- Shipboard Officer / Personnel / Crew
Utilizing and enhancing my abilities and interpersonal skills through challenging position in an institution, which requires highly motivated qualified people. I am interested in playing an active role in a firm which will provide advancement opportunities and in which my personal drive experience and ability will be utilized to the greatest advantage.
- Ambitious, hard working, want to build a career
- Rapid and successful adjustment to business needs
- Prefer to work with team
- Knowing how to work under pressure and willing to learn
- Ready to travel and relocate
- I intend to put all my efforts to achieving the company goals and my personal targets
- Professional appearance
- I will be self-motivated, dependable, and goal-oriented employee
· BSc of electrical power&machines dpt. (2003)
- Faculty of Engineering
- Cairo University
· Project: Design of power station and transmission lines.
- Project degree: Excellent
- ETO : ARAB ACADEMY FOR SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY ( JAN 2017)
- 2017 Electro Technical Officer Endorsement
- 2014 Proficiency of security awareness training for seafarers with designated
- 2016 Proficiency in survival crafts and rescue boats
· 2016 Personal safety and social responsibilities
· 2016 Medical emergency basic training ( Elementary first aid )
· 2016 Personal survival techniques, search and rescue
- 2016 Advanced fire prevention and fire fighting
- 2016 Prevention and combating of marine pollution
- 2009 An engine room watch on seagoing vessel
- 2009 life boat man
National Navigation Company (NNC)
From 2004 till 2011(7 years)
Dioryx maritime corporation(Greek Administration under Authority of French)
From 30 JAN. 2012 till now
Position / Rank: Electrical Engineer (head of the electric department)
- Control, Inspection and Maintenance for electric equipment’s.
- Responsibility of repairing, maintenance Automation system, solving mechanical and electrical problems of machineries.
- Responsibility of repairing, maintain and solving the problems of (D.O & H.F.O) Generators.
- Responsibility of repairing, maintain and solving the problems of Control circuits, Motors and Pumps.
- Operates and maintenance (PMS,PLC ,Safety Equipment’s, All Motors ”DC&AC” ,Fire Detection Sys. ,Fresh Water Generators, Boilers ”Diesel &Heavy”, Air Compressors, Water Ingress Sys., Smoke Detection Sys.,Control Panels, Machines safety Sys., Central Air Condition,
Pneumatic Sys . Incinerators, Control Circuits, Medium & Low Voltages.
Lighting Sys. Several of Protection Equipment’s for” gas, pressure ,temp.& liquid”
- Responsible of purchasing the spare parts for all electric equipment’s.
- Responsibility of repairing, maintain and solving the problems of A/C Circuits.
- Making official monthly report of all the work which been done during the month including the weak points which we are facing.
- Responsible of full training courses for the new employees.
- Handle the engineering staff.
- Full Responsibility for container refrigeration units.
- Have Liberians seaman book.
- Have seaman book.
- Visit America, China, South Africa, South America, Canada ,Most of
(Europe, Far East) Countries and Australia.
Arabic: Mother tongue language
English: Very good: speaking, writing, reading and listening.
Good command in Microsoft Windows
Good command in Microsoft Office: Word and PowerPoint
Good command in Internet Basics
Military service exempt
Social StatusMarried & have three children
Birth date 3 mrch.1976
* All references are available upon request *