To carry out Installations, setting to work, testing tuning and maintenance of all kind of electrical/ electronic equipment. Planning and effecting predictive and preventive maintenance routines/ repair schedules for the electrical system to reduce MTBF and meet organization targets.
1.A dynamic- multi talented professional with 19 years of rich experience and Expert in Operations & Maintenance of equipment, Material and Man Management. Proficiency in managing the effective maintenance of various equipment and machineries for reducing down time and enhancing operational effectiveness of equipment.
2. To carry out Installations, setting to work and testing tuning of Switch boards, Diesel Generators, Steering system, Mooring Winches, Capstan, Fire detection systems and other auxiliary electrical equipments. Instrumentation and control systems of auxiliary and propulsion machinery. Rectifiers, Uninterrupted Power Supply systems, AC & Refrigerating plants and Ships Ventilation system. Major Fire Fighting & Damage Control Systems with automated and manual controls. Planning and effecting predictive and preventive maintenance routines/ repair schedules for the electrical system to reduce MTBF. Proactively identify areas of obstruction/ defects and conducting root cause analysis to rectify the equipments. Hydraulic and pneumatic controls of equipments/ systems. Implementation of safety regulation for men and materials and overseeing it.
3.Carry out day to day preventive, corrective and break down maintenance services and reliability centered maintenance for electrical systems, plant and equipment covering HT& LT motors and control circuits, transformers,33KV,6.6KV,&0.415KVSwith Boards (PCC.MCC,EMCC),HT & LT Breakers ,EOT cranes VSD, Heaters, UPS, Battery Chargers ,Battery banks, MVSG, HVSG, cables , electrical submersible pumps (ESP) and electrical protection systems. Receiving work orders and repair work requests, determining priorities in conjunction with supervisor ,identifying and ordering required materials ,spares and equipment, liaising with counterparts in maintenance and operations to release desired equipment and plant and executing work on site and or in workshop.
4. Participate in shutdown and major overhaul activities by carrying out shutdown, preparation, data collection and condition monitoring duties assigned by senior support Engineers.
5. Additional Responsibility for Spare Parts.
6. Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematics and electrical code specifications to determine layout of industrial electrical equipment installations.
7. Electrical focal point and co-ordinator for routine and shutdown jobs.
8. Ensure Equipment History is properly maintained for all Maintenance work done.
9. Assist Material group in verification of Material Stock levels / Spares.
10. Provides regular analysis of backlog data.
11. Directing, leading and motivating work force and imparting continuous on job training for accomplishing greater operational effectiveness/ efficiency. Working on succession planning of the work force, shift management activities, appraising the member’s performance and providing feedback. Resolving interpersonal issues and working towards harmonious work environment.
• Diploma in Electrical Engineering from Jamnagar , Gujarat
• Advance Course (equivalent to BE/ BTech/ BSc)in Electrical Engineering from Naval Institute of Electrical Engineering, INDIAN NAVAL SHIP Valsura, Jamnagar – (An ISO 9001 Certified organisation)
• MBA (Mktg) from Sikkim and Manipal University.
• Diploma in Assistant Security & fire Officer Course.
• Diploma in Administrative & industrial Safety Officer Course.
• Capsule course in Nuclear Chemical Biological Warfare including Firefighting and Damage Control from Institute of Marine Engineering, INDIAN NAVAL SHIP Shivaji, Lonavala.
• Capsule course in Industrial fire fighting from Civil Defence College (Mumbai)
• Diploma, Electrical Engineering
• Advanced Diploma Electrical Engineering (Equivalent to BE/ BTech/ BSc )
•Course in Programmable Logic Control (SLC 5/04) from ATI,Mumbai in Apr 2011
• Certificate course in SCADA from ATI, Mumbai in Apr 2011
• Management course at INDIAN NAVAL SHIP Agrani, Coimbatore, TN.
• Leadership Course at INDIAN NAVAL SHIP Agrani, Coimbatore, TN.
• Instructions imparting and teaching techniques from NIETT(Naval Institute Of Education &Training Technology)-An ISO 9001 Institute.
1. Well-versed in electrical maintenance and shutdown jobs in process industries.
2. Proactive,Goal-oriented,and accountable.
3. Ability to Motivate, Train and work as a team Leader.
5. SAP Document Management System
6. L.T. breaker (ACB) maintenance (trained by L&T).
7. Positive, result oriented and ability to take initiative.
8. Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work under pressure.
9. Ability to Motivate, Train and work as a team Leader.
10. Good adaptability to multinational and multicultural environment.
11. Computer skill MS word, MS excel, MS PowerPoint, SAP R/3.
Soft skill:- Strong communication skill, Team Management skills, Interpersonal Skill & Integrity, Leadership Skills, Team Player, - Computer Proficiency, People Handling Skills, Service delivery, Negotiation Skills, Fast learning, Strong Presentation & Facilitation Skills, Knowledge of HR, Strategic thinking capability.
1. Fire alarm system testing & maintenance of F & A System Comprising of Detector, M.C.P, Hooters, Sirens, Zonal & Central F & A Panel etc.
2. First aid trained and member of First Aid & Care in emergency of India.
3. Capsule course in Industrial fire fighting from Civil Defence College (Mumbai).
4.. Driver license.
5. Widows XP, Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet.
6. Capable of handling all kind of test equipments.