To be Resourceful, Diligent and Careful while carrying out my job functions in relation to the Organization’s Aims and Objectives. To work in a more challenging environment. To be the preferred EMPLOYEE.
Sept 2008 – Date POWER CONTROL & APPLIANCES PLC
29c KOFO ABAYOMI STREET,
VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS
Technical site survey (TSS) Using AutoCAD
Preparing/ analyzing of bill of quantity for 33KV & 11KV power station.
Design, installation and maintenance of Inverters, Uninterrupted power supply system (UPS) and Battery Bank
Documenting/ analyzing technical site survey report.
Design, implementation, Installation of 33/.415KV & 11/.415KV Substation, Connection of 33/0.415KV and 11/0.415 PHCN to MTN BTS and ZAIN BTS
Installation, operation and maintenance of Transformers and LV/HV switch gears
Transformer Testing e.g. Insulation Resistance, Short cct, V ratio, Mag. Balance, Excitation e.t.c(Workshop and Site test)
Sub station installation (transformer installation, pole erecting, feeder pillar installation, meter box ,running of cables underground/ over head, earthing, gang isolator, J&P D Fuse e.t.c)
Monitoring the condition of HV /LV equipments and corrective actions
Supervising/inspection of technicians to meet costumer and PHCN specification and regulations
Supervising/monitoring to complete projects on schedule.
Making daily site report/ reporting to project manager
OCT 2007 – SEPT. 2008 MINISTRY OF PUBLIC UTILITIS AND WATER
RESOURCES ABIA STATE. NYSC
Electricity project and services unit
· Electrical planning (site plan, rural electrification, building service installation)
· Electrical Design installations (site plan, rural electrification, building service installation) using AutoCAD
· Preparing bill of quantities estimation and materials schedule
· Electrical installations and wiring e.g. Electrical Fittings, Running of different sizes of cables over head / under ground Conduit, trunk, surface e.t.c
· Electrical installations( TPN, SPN, choices of cables, calculation of total load, choice of D.B e.t.c
· Installations of change over panel/ distribution panel and electrical control panels
· Troubleshooting and maintenance of electrical equipments, fittings e.t.c
· Supervision and inspection of electrical projects services to IEE and PHCN standard.
2005 – .2006 INTERCONTINENTAL DISTILLER LIMITED,
KM 11 OTA IDIROKO ROAD, OTA OGUN STATE.
INDUSTRAL ATTACHMENT Duties Performed
· Electrical installations, Operations and maintenance (electrical machines, motors, fittings, equipments, e.t.c)
· Mounting, coupling, fixing and connection of electric motors and machines using DOL method
· Machines/ motors check and inspections
· Electrical inspections and check, e.g. fuse rating, choice of cables sockets e.t.c
· Maintenance, inspections of Brand coding machine (flushing, setting and CPU administration)
· Troubleshooting and maintenance of electrical gadgets.
2001 - 2006 B.ENG (SECOND CLASS LOWER DIVISION)
ELECTRICAL / ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING,
AMBROSE ALLI UNIVERSITY, EKPOMA, EDO STATE.
1995 – 2000 (SSCE) SENIOR SCHOOL CERT. EXAM
AMEDOKHIAN SECONDARY SCHOOL, UROMI.
Hardworking, ability to express technical information, Able to work on own initiative, highly motivated, adaptable, organized and perceptive, Team player, problem solving skills, proving leadership and dedicated to maintaining high quality standard.