To build a career in an organisation, which offers highly spirited environment, stipulate brilliance in performance and crammed with opportunities to attain professional growth based on merit, performance and capabilities.
1991 – 1992 Marine Mechanic/ Technician M.V. Iran Mofid Reefer
1992 – 1993 Marine Mechanic/ Technician M.V. Iran Ejthehad G.C.
1993 – 1994 Marine Mechanic/ Technician M.V. Margaret John G.C.
1996 – 1997 Marine Mechanic/ Mechanist M.V. Iran Mothari B.C.
1998 – 1999 Marine Mechanic/ Technician M.T. Saleh G.C.
2003 – 2005 Marine Mechanic/ Technician M.T. FSU Soorena Shell .T.
2006 – 2007 Marine Mechanic/ Fitter M.T. Iblea O.T.
? Awarded with “HUET/ Sea Survival” certificate from Gulf Technical & Safety Centre L.L.C. Dubai, on June 23, 2003.
? Awarded with “Proficiency in Personal Survival Techniques” Professionals Maritime Education & Training Institute Karachi, May 14, 2005.
? Awarded with “Intl’ Ship & Port Facility Security Code” Professionals Maritime Education & Training Institute Karachi, May 21, 2005.
? Awarded with “Basic Fire Fighting Course” Professionals Maritime Education & Training Institute Karachi, May 16-18 May, 2005.
? Awarded with “Elementary First Aid” Professionals Maritime Education & Training Institute Karachi, May 11, 2005.
? Awarded with “Personal Safety & Social Responsibilities” Professionals Maritime Education & Training Institute Karachi, May 5-7, 2005.
? Awarded with “Oil Tanker Familiarization Course” International Training Institute Karachi, April 4-8, 2003.
? Awarded with Diploma “TK20LHN & TK80GH (Automobiles)” Nissan Diesel Motor Co. Ltd., Karachi, 1983 – 1984.
? Awarded with “Welding, Gas Cutting, Machinist Crash Courses” YMCA Karachi, June 8, 1996.
• Equipment Selection
• Equipment Maintenance
• Operation and Control
• Problem Identification
• Operation Monitoring
EXPERIENCE OF WOKING ON THE FOLLOWING ENGINES AND MACHINES
- Vessel main engines 7Unit R&D Suzuler BHP.
- Generators 6Units Berger Piston type EXH Turbo Charged BHP 4500
- Alenes 8Units Generator
- Generator Yanmar 6ML – T4 & RPM 230
- Engine 445V, 60Hz & 250 KVA each
- Clayton AUX Boiler WHO – 75 & WP 7KG/CM & EVAP 800/HR
- Hydraulic Machinery & Single Screw 11550 BHP at 150 RPM
- AESA Suzuler 7Units R&D68 4Deck Hydraulic Cranes 16 Tons each
- Composite Boiler W.P. 7 1.3MW
- Steam Generator 1.5 MW (Wartsila) & Turbo Alternator
- Generator Plant Compressor, main Boiler, AUX Steam Boiler (Mitsui Wheeler ESD III)
- Monowall Boiler Foster Wheelers (ESD Type)
- Dismantles and repairs defective equipment or engine, or replaces defective parts, and reassembles equipment, using hand tools.
- Examines engine equipment, such as pumps, circulators, condensers, and steering engines to locate malfunctions.
- Positions engine over mounting, bolts engine to mount, and straps fuel tank to cradle, using chain hoist and hand tools.
- Connects fuel, oil, and water lines to engine, and installs engine controls, propeller shaft, and propeller.
- Starts and tests engines, using tachometer and voltmeter.
- Stands watch in engine room, observes temperature, pressure, and rpm gauges, and adjusts controls to maintain specified operating conditions.
- Fabricates engine replacement parts, such as valves, stay rods, and bolts, using metalworking machinery.
- Records gauge readings and test data, such as revolutions per minutes and voltage output, in engineering log.
- Installs and repairs gasoline and diesel engines in boats, such as yachts, tugs, and trawler.
- Positions engine over mounting holes, using chain hoist. Bolts engine to mount and straps fuel tank to cradle, using hand tools.
- Starts engine and records operating data, such as revolutions per minute, and voltage output.
- Carry out welding, soldering, thermal cutting and thermal heating procedures
- Carry out minor hull repairs
- Identify the need for water testing vessels.
- Carry out diagnostic procedures
- Repair ignition systems
- Service jet drive propulsion system
- Repair propeller drive systems
- Repair exhaust systems
- Repair cooling systems and associated components
- Use and maintain workplace tools and equipment