Intend to build a career working with committed & dedicated people in a progressive organization, which will help me to apply my technical knowledge and develop skills to fully and realize my potential. Willing to work as a key member in challenging & creative environment.
• MANAKSIA LTD (Marine Division) formally known as Hindustan Seals LTD. Have outsourced in Indian Navy (Directorate of Naval Design), Surface Ship Group(SSG) New Delhi on the India’s first Aircraft Carrier project.
Responsibilities in MANAKSIA LTD (For Indian Navy)
• Currently working for the structure group of Air Defense Ship (in TRIBON CELL) in Indian Navy-: Designing of Structural parts, Hull sections, Yard Plan, Key Plan, Deck Plan, and Modification of Sections & Bulkheads of ship using AutoCAD 2005.
• Assimilated knowledge on Ship Design aspects related to Structural concept designing and detailing.
• Preparation of Models (Block wise) using TRIBON Planar Hull.
Bachelor of Engineering,
• Mechanical Engineering (2002 – 2005) Jorhat Engineering College, Dibrugarh University.
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering,
• State Council for Technical Education, Assam (1998-2001)
? Regional Research Laboratories, Jorhat: Worked with the General Engineering division and compiled a study of plant systems and machinery for individual departments.
? Participated in the short-term programme on Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp, sponsored by A.I.C.T.E. through Nodal Center for E.M.D, Jorhat.
? Operating Systems : Windows Xp
? Cad Package : AutoCAD 2005, TRIBON Planar Hull Module
• Design of cold storage (7th & 8th Semester B.E.) (Aug 2004 to June 2005)
? Proposed a design for construction of a cold storage for food preservation for the college hostel and to determine the load, power requirement and cost analysis in the cold storage design.
? CNC Miller- (6th Semester Diploma) (August’2001 to Oct’2005)
? To study the mechanism of CNC Miller and also develop part programme to experience implementation of the programmer.