To obtain challenging employment, which will utilize my abilities, and gain new skills and experience.
July 2004-March 2006 Deckhand Western Pulp Ltd Partnership Squamish Op.
· Passenger and loaded vehicles, ship maintenance, deck work
May-Oct. 2003 Deckhand Edmonton Queen River Boat Cruise
· Passenger, cruise ship duty, ship maintenance, deck work, Gangway, night watch duty, etc.
Aug-Sept. 2002 Deckhand Edmonton Queen River Boat Cruise
· Passenger, cruise ship duty, ship maintenance, deck work, Gangway, night watch duty, etc
1991 Completed Grade 12, Ernest Manning High School, Calgary
Aug-Dec. 2001 Pacific Marine Training Campus (BCIT)
Course: Bridge Watch Man
Certificates: First Aid, MED - A1, MED - B1, MED - B2, MED C/D, ROC, Pleasure Craft Operator Card, WHMIS
· Can operate variety of hand tools, pallet jack and forklift
· Experienced working with materials that require detailed measurements
· Excellent physical health
· Valid drivers license and able to work shifts
· Hard working, self motivated, punctual and reliable
I worker at Western Pulp Ltd. I have 4 years Experience as a Deckhand and I'd lke to continue my career.