I am looking for an opening as a gun mechanic on board seismic vessels.
• Sailed for 21 months as a maintenance engineer on Chemical Tankers
• The ships sailed on were 44,428 DWT.
• Currently sailing as a third engineer on a seismic survey vessel
• Assisting the Chief Engineer in dry docking operations.
• Assisting the Chief Engineer to carry out the various administrative functions on the ship
• Assisting the Chief Engineer to comply with the governance around Inspection at various Ports.
• Supervising the activities of oilers & fitters on daily basis.
• Watch keeping of technical equipments on Ship.
• Routine Maintenance of fuel oil and lube oil purifiers, heat exchangers, fresh water generators, boilers, air compressors, diesel generators, centrifugal pumps, screw pumps, gear pumps.
• Well-versed with all operations on Chemical Tankers and seismic vessels
• Well accustomed to Bunkering operations.
1st employer MSI SHIP MANAGEMENT PRIVATE LTD.(JUNE/2007-JUNE/2011)
2ND EMPLOYER HIND OFFSHORE PVT LTD
1 yr Post Graduate Pre-Sea training Course- secured 71.81%
4 yrs BE Mechanical - secured 60.00%(first class)
1 yr Post Graduate Pre-Sea training Course
4 yrs BE Mechanical
• Ability to successfully manage multiple priorities and assignments.
• Proven capacity to approach problems effectively and creatively.
• Ability to direct and lead others to produce desired results.
• An experienced team player, bringing enthusiasm and energy into group efforts.