- Project Engineering / Project Management
I am writing to inquire if you have any vacancies at present or in the near future.
I would like to express my interest in the position of Coating Insulation &PFP Supervisor.
My current project will expire. Therefore now I am actively looking for new opportunities to gain new contracts with reliable and authority companies.
My major responsibilities are include but not limited:
- Drawing review and approval
- New Building Supervision
- Quality Management
- Maker’s selection
- Equipment Inspection
- Subcontractors assessment
- Management of Ship owner's requests
- Owner's Supplies Management
- Preparation for Delivery and Final Delivery
I am confident that my abilities, qualifications and training would enable me to become a valued member of good company and look forward to have the opportunity of discussing the position further. I have enclosed my CV, however if you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Thank you for your consideration.
- Shipbuilding/Inspection/Coatings/Corrosion/Maritime/Owner Client Representative/Safety Management Systems 14 years by 2017
- FROSIO LEVEL III May 2015
- ICorr Level II Dec 2014