- Project Engineering / Project Management
Duties and responsibilities:
- Preparing paint consumption and ship area estimates.
- Preparing daily working and inspection schedules.
- Coordinating with other section in-charge to ensure smooth work flow and schedules.
- Arranging and supervising equipment preparation and field works in accordance with the prepared schedules.
- Daily toolbox meetings before start of work with quality control assistants and subcontractor foremen to delegate work assignments and safety reminders.
- Conduct inspections of ship items in accordance with the specifications and standards provided, together with ship owners representatives and paint makers.
- Monitoring on site painting preparation and application to ensure proper paint adhesion and performance.
- Conducted technical seminars related to ship construction and painting processes.
- Inspector 5 years by 2011
- NACE LEVEL2-Ceritfied Dec 2014