- As a Security Officer or Security Manager who can share his knowledge, skills and experience in providing a quality security to the company's assets/resources such as facilities, vehicles, supplies, materials, equipments, documents, employees, clients, guests, etc for the efficient, effective, successful and continued performance and attainment of the goals, programs and projects of the company.
- As a military officer, it is an inherent job in my capacity as such to provide the necessary security of all the material and mobility (land/sea/air) assets, facilities, equipments & other properties, documents, employees /personnel, clients and guests of the base /station where my units/ offices assignment were located or stationed, thus, my exposure to actual security duties as Officer On Watch (OOW) aboardship; Officer of the Day (OOD) while still a junior officer (ENSIGN-LT); and, Command Duty Officer (CDO) being a senior officer (LCDR up) assigned with the PN/AFP units ashore. As OOW/ OOD, I had a direct responsibility in the supervision of the detailed guards or security watches in different sentry posts of the base or camps or stations where my former units were stationed, however, as a CDO I had a direct supervision over the OOD.
- In my 37 years and 8 months (8 years & 5 months as enlisted man and 29 years & 3 months as an officer), security of the units/offices where I was assigned to was a primordial military duty I had to perform and execute with the highest degree of concerned, enthusiasm and dedication.
- My early years in the naval service were spent aboard numerous naval ships and assumed junior billets such as Mess & Supply Officer; Security, First Lieutenant, Deck, & Gunnery Officer; Berthing, Cargo & Transportation Officer; Training & Communications, Officer; Engineering & Damage Control Officer; Operations Officer/Navigator; and Executive Officer.
- I was also detailed with the Exercise "PAGBABALIK" 84 (General McArthur Landing in Leyte Gulf) in Oct 84 as Administrative Officer, Admin Support Group, and Exercise "BALIKATAN" in Apr-May 1985 as Administrative Officer, Naval Directorate for Command & Control (NDCC).
- In my initial stint at shore assignments, I was a assigned with the Office of the Assistant Chief of Naval Staff for Personnel (N1), HPN as Asst Chief, Distribution Branch & Office of the Naval Manpower Development Center, HPN as Asst Chief, Career Mgmt Branch. I was also assigned with the Personnel Division (CG1) of Hqs Philippine Coast Guard as Chief, Distribution Branch; Chief, Procurement Branch; and Administrative/Training Officer.
- At Naval Schools Center, Naval Training Command, I assumed the positions as Academic Secretary, Administrative & Personnel Officer before I went to take-up the Naval Officers Qualification Course "B" in Feb 1982 at same unit.
- In the field of Logistics, I was assigned with the Office of the Asst Chief of Naval Staff for Logistics (N4), HPN and held the positions as the Chief, Administrative Branch and Assistant Chief, Plans and Program Branch. Subsequently, I was assigned to the Office of The Naval Procurement Officer, Hqs PN and held the positions as Chief, Negotiation, Bids & Awards Branch; Chief, Administrative Branch and Responsible Supply Officer. When I was assigned at Bonifacio Naval Station, I assumed the position as the Procurement Officer and Special Disbursing Officer (SDO), and Actg Logistics Officer.
- I was also designated as the Asst Chief of Staff for Administration and Personnel (ND1) and Asst Chief of Staff for Civil Military Operations (CMO)(ND7) and Public Information Officer (PIO) at Hqs Naval District IV in Puerto Princesa City, Palawan. At Philippine Navy Computer Center (PNCC), BNS, I assumed the position as Director, Center for Administration, Communications and Operations Officer.
- In the field of Budget, Fiscal & Management,I held the position of Chief, Budget & Management Branch of the Hqs AFP Finance Center for ore than six (6) years. In Financial Administration, I held the command positions as Commanding Officer (CO) of 27th Finance Service Unit (FSU) servicing the financial requirements of General HQS, AFP and other AFP units stationed at Camp General Emilio Aguinaldo, Quezon City, and CO of 11th FSU servicing the financial requirements of AFP Logistics Command and AFP Joint Command and Staff College. I was also the Chief, Pension & Gratuity Office and Finance Management Information System Office of AFPFC.
- The latest major positions of responsibility I held were as Chief of Staff, Finance Center Inspector General and Deputy Commander of PN Finance Center until I retired from the military service on 02 August 2007.
- I also served as Member, Board of Directors, AFPFC Multi-Purpose Cooperative from Mar 95-31 Mar 2003 and Actg General Manager and Manager, Credit Coop Division, AFPFC Multi-Purpose Cooperative, CGEA, Q.C. from Apr 99-Mar 2003. Also, I served as Member, Board of Directors and Treasurer of the NARAA Multi-Purpose Cooperative located at CGEA, Q.C.
- I was also detailed, in addition to my other duties as Member in numerous Boards and Committees of the PN/AFP units where I was assigned to, and the notable of which was my detail as Member/Finance Analyst in the AFP Bids and Awards Committee for Geographical Info System (GIS), AFP. At PN Finance Center, I chaired number of positional Boards and Committees when I was the Chief of Staff and Deputy Commander of the command.
- B.S. Criminology graduate from the Philippine College of Criminology, Sta. Cruz, Manila in 1977.
- Graduate of Advance Naval Reserve Officers Training Corps from the Adamson University, Ermita, Manila in 1977.
- Dynamics in Personnel Management from The Executive Development Academy, Taft Avenue, Manila in July 1989
- Information Strategic System Planning from Development Academy of the Philippines, San Miguel St., Pasig, Metro-Manila.
- Seminar-Conference of First ASEAN Conference of Logistics and Supply Management Personnel from Philippine Village Hotel, Pasay City from 12-15 Feb 79.
- 34th Naval Command and Staff Course from Naval Officers School Center (NOSC), Naval Training Command (NTC), Ft San Felipe, Cavite City from Jul 92-Feb 93. I was #9 of the 33 student-officers of the class.
- 109th Naval Officers Qualification Course "B" from NOSC, NTC, Ft San Felipe, Cavite City from Feb-Oct 83. I topped this Course out of 34 student-officers.
- AFP Comptrollership Officers Basic Course No. 6 from OJ6 & AFP Training Command, Camp Gen. Emilio Aguinaldo (CGEA), Quezon City from Oct 93-Mar 94, where I placed #4 out of 29 student-officers.
- Ship to Shore Movement Control Procedures Course 01-85 from Fleet Operational, Readiness, Training and Evaluation Group, (FORTEG), Naval Defense Forces (NDF), Ft San Felipe, Cavite City from Mar-Apr 85.
- Newly Called to Active (CAD)Officers Orientation Course from FORTEG, NDF from Jun-Jul 78
- Platoon Leadership Course (NS33) from Hqs NROTC, Bonifacio Naval Station/Camp Capinpin, Tanay, Rizal from Mar-May 1975.
- Naval Operations Course (NS43) from Naval Schools Center, NTC, Ft San Felipe, Cavite City from Apr-May 1977.
- Basic Seaman Course from Military Training Group, Naval School Center, NTC from Jun-Oct 1970. Among the graduates, I was the #3 out of the 169 student-recruits.
- Program Logic Formulation (PLF) /Micro-Computer Operations Course Cl 01-90 from PN Computer Center from Jul-Oct 90.
- Seminars/Workshops & Other Courses Attended:
= Bid Evaluation and Contract Terms Negotiation Course from AFP Joint Command and Staff Course from 12-14 Jul 2001.
= Bid & Awards Committee Preparatory Training Class 2001-B from AFP Modernization Program Management Office, CGEA, Q. C. from 13-15 Feb 2001.
= AFP Joint Logistics-Comptrollership Seminar/Workshop from AFP Commissioned Officers Clubhouse, CGEA, Q.C. from 26-27 May 94.
= AFP Fund Accountable Officers/Trust Receipt Seminar /Workshop from Performance, Evaluation, Management, Review and Analysis Div (PEMRAD), OJ6, GHQ, AFP, CGEA, Q.C. from 06-08 Dec 84.
= Fiscal Control Seminar/Workshop from PEMRAD, OJ6, GHQ, AFP, Q.C. from 15-17 Sep 93
= Comptrollership Seminar/Workshop from Hqs Naval District II, Ft Santiago, Manila from 22-27 May 89.
= Security Orientation Seminar from Office of the Asst Chief Staff for Intelligence (F2), Hqs NDF, Naval Base Cavite, Sangley Point, Cavite City in Feb 85.
= CMIP-PCG Revision Workshop from BNS Officers Clubhouse, BNS, Ft Fonifacio, Makati City from 7-11 Dec 1981.
= AFP Education and Training Forum from AFP Commissioned Officers Clubhouse, CGEA, Q.C. on 03 May 1990.
= Seminar/Workshop on Curriculum & Instruction Development Course from BNS Officers Clubhouse, BNS, Makati City from 04-09 Nov 1991.
= Seminar/Workshop on Value Orientation from BNS Officers Clubhouse, BNS, Makati City from 03-05 Oct 88.
AWARDS, DECORATIONS AND COMMENDATIONS:
- MILITARY MERIT MEDAL (With First Bronze Spearhead Device)
- MILITARY MERIT MEDAL (With First Bronze Anahaw Leaf after
1st Silver Anahaw Leaf)
- MILITARY MERIT MEDAL (With First Silver Anahaw Leaf)
- MILITARY MERIT MEDAL (With Fourth Bronze Anahaw Leaf)
- MILITARY MERIT MEDAL (With Third Bronze Anahaw Leaf)
- MILITARY MERIT MEDAL (With Second Bronze Anahaw Leaf)
- MILITARY MERIT MEDAL (With First Bronze Anahaw Leaf)
- MILITARY MERIT MEDAL (W/o Bronze Anahaw Leaf)
- MILITARY COMMENDATION MEDAL (With First Bronze Equilateral
Triangle after First Silver Equilateral Triangle)
- MILITARY COMMENDATION MEDAL (With First Silver Equilateral
- MILITARY COMMENDATION MEDAL (With Fourth Bronze
- MILITARY COMMENDATION MEDAL (With Third Bronze Equilateral
- MILITARY COMMENDATION MEDAL (With Second Bronze
- MILITARY COMMENDATION MEDAL (With First Bronze Equilateral
- MILITARY COMMENDATION MEDAL
- AWARD OF THE MILITARY CIVIC ACTION MEDAL
- AWARD OF THE PN SURFACE WARFARE OPERATIONS BADGE FOR
- AWARD OF THE COMPTROLLERSHIP BADGE
- LONG SERVICE MEDAL (With First Bronze Star) (10 Years) - LONG SERVICE MEDAL (With Second Bronze Star) (20 Years)
- LONG SERVICE MEDAL (With Third Bronze Star) (30 Years) - COMBAT (KAGITINGAN) BADGE
- LUZON CAMPAIGN MEDAL & RIBBON
- VISAYAN CAMPAIGN MEDAL & RIBBON
- MINDANAO-SULU CAMPAIGN MEDAL & RIBBON - ANTI-DISSIDENCE CAMPAIGN RIBBON
- THE DISASTER RELIEF AND REHABILITATION OPERATION RIBBON
- MARKMANSHIP BADGE, RIFLE EXPERT (Cal 5.56 MM M16)
- MARKMANSHIP BADGE, RIFLE EXPERT (US Cal.30 M-1 Garand)
- MARKMANSHIP BADGE, RIFLE MARKSMAN (US Cal.30 M-1 Garand)
PLAQUES OF MERIT/LETTERS OF COMMENDATION:
- LETER OF COMMENDATION dtd 13 Oct 2006 from CAPT CORNELIO A DELA CRUZ JR PN (GSC), Commander, PNFC
- LETER OF COMMENDATION dtd 11 Oct 2006 from CAPT CORNELIO A DELA CRUZ JR PN (GSC), Commander, PNFC
- LETER OF COMMENDATION dtd 04 OCT 2006 from CAPT CORNELIO A DELA CRUZ JR PN (GSC), Commander, PNFC
- LETER OF COMMENDATION DTD 29 Sep 2006 from CAPT CORNELIO A DELA CRUZ JR PN (GSC), Commander, PNFC
- LETER OF COMMENDATION dtd 17 Jan 2006 from CAPT CORNELIO A DELA CRUZ JR PN (GSC), Commander, PNFC
- LETER OF COMMENDATION dtd 13 Jan 2006 from CAPT CORNELIO A DELA CRUZ JR PN (GSC), Commander, PNFC
- PLAQUE OF MERIT for having been Adjudged as AFPFC Senior Officer of the Year, 1995 from COL LYSIAS C CABUSAO PA(GSC), Commanding Officer, AFP Finance Center.
- PLAQUE OF MERIT for having been Adjudged as AFPFC Senior Officer of the Year, 1994 from COL LYSIAS C CABUSAO PA(GSC), Commanding Officer, AFP Finance Center.
- LETTER OF COMMENDATION dtd 30 Jul 80 from RADM ERNESTO R OGBINAR AFP, Flag Officer-In-Command, PN
- LETTER OF COMMENDATION dtd 12 Mar 80 from RADM ERNESTO R OGBINAR, AFP, Flag Officer In Command, PN
- LETTER OF COMMENDATION dtd 30 Jun 88 from CAPT SIMEON Q AQUINO PN (GSC), The Naval Procurement Officer
- LETTER OF COMMENDATION dtd 24 Jan 85 from LCDR JOSE U SANTOS PN, Commanding Officer, Barko Republica ng Pilipinas (BRP), MAGAT SALAMAT (PS20), NDF
- LETTER OF COMMENDATION from CDR DEOGRACIAS C CABALLERO JR PN, Commanding Officer, BRP MAGAT SALAMAT (PS20), NDF
- LETTER OF COMMENDATION from LCDR ALBERTO S ACENAS JR PN,
Chief, Distribution Br., ON-1, HPN
- LETTER OF COMMENDATION from LT ABRAHAM M DIN PN, Chief
Distribution Br., ON-1, HPN
- LETTER OF COMMENDATION from CAPT SERAPIO C MARTILLANO PN
Comdr, Naval Component, South Western Command (SOWESCOM), Zamboanga City.
CERTFICATES OF MERIT/APPRECIATIONS:
- CERTIFICATE OF MERIT for grad Nr 1 in a Class of 34 Student-Officers of 109th Naval Officers Qualification Course "B" from COMMO TAGUMPAY R JARDINIANO AFP, Comdr, Naval Training Command.
- CERTIFICATE OF MERIT for grad Nr 1 in a Class of 26 Student-Officers/EP of Ship to Shore Movement Control Procedures Course 01-85 from LCDR REMEDIO A ARREOLA PN, Comdr, FORTEG, NDF
- CERTIFICATE OF MERIT for grad Nr 3 in a Class of 169 Student-Recruits of Basic Seaman Course from CDR JOSE G LANSANGAN JR PN(GSC), Superintendent, NSC, NTC, Ft San Felipe, Cavite City.
- CERTIFICATE OF AWARD AND APPRECIATION from LCOL GREGORIO S CORDERO PA (INF), Commanding Officer, 18th Infantry Battalion, 1st Infantry (Tabak) Division, PA.
- CERTIFICATE OF APPRECIATION from COMMO DANTE Q DE GUZMAN AFP and CAPT M ATWELL, USN (RP-US Exercise Directors)ICOW the overall success of RP-US Joint/Combined Exercise "PAGBABALIK 84" in Talisay, Leyte from 1-31 Oct 84.
- CERTIFICATE OF APPRECIATION from Gov. Victorino J Rodriguez, Governor of Palawan for deep sense of commitment and valuable support & cooperation in servicing the people of Rizal, Palawan
- LETTER OF APPRECIATION dtd 12 Mar 76 from CAPT PONCIANO T BAUTISTA PN (GSC), Asst Chief of Staff for Personnel (N1), HPN.
- Investigator for being most of the time detailed as Investigating Officer being a graduate of B.S. Criminology in almost all PN units/offices I was assigned to and the most notable of which was my designation as PN Finance Center Inspector General.
- Budget, Management & Fiscal, Audit and Finance Analyst for having been trained in and directly exposed to such nature of works for more than 6 years at AFP Finance Center (AFPFC).
- Computer/Data Entry Operator being a graduate of Computer Operation Course from PN Computer Center.
- Logistician giving due consideration on my training and exposure to the field of military logistics including procurement.
- Human Resources Management Specialist due my long exposure in Personnel Administration in numerous PN units/offices.
- AFP Pension and Gratuity Management specialist.
ORGANIZATIONS, ASSOCIATIONS, CLUB CONNECTED:
- F. D. ROOSEVELT Memorial Lodge No. 81, Free & Accepted Masons F. & A. M.) of the Philippines - Past District Grand Lecturer/Past Master/ and Incumbent Treasurer
- Member - Plaridel York Rite, Grand Yorkrite of the Philippines
- Member - Luzon Bodies, Ancient & Accepted Scottish Rite (A.& A. S.R.) of the Republic of the Philippines
- Member - Ancient & Arabic Order Nobles of the Mystic Shrine (A. & A. O. N. M. S.), Oasis of Mountlake Terrace, NILE Temple, Washington, U.S.A.
- Member/Past Chaplain - Maharlika Shrine Oasis of the Philippines, Philippine Shrine Association, Inc.
- Member - Navy Officers Village Association, Incl (NOVAI)
- Member - National ROTC Alumni Association, Inc. (NARAA)
- Member - NARAA Multi-Purpose Cooperative - Member - Board of Director, 1999-2003; Treaurer, 1999-2003
- Member - AFPFC Multi-Purpose Cooperative - Member, Board of Director, Mar 95-31 Mar 2003; General Manager, Apr 99- Feb 2000 and Manager, Credit Coop Div, Mar 1999-31 Mar 2003
- Member - PNFC Multi-Purpose Cooperative
- Member - PN Navy Golf Club
- Career Service Professional Eligible (1st Grade) for having passed the CSC's Career Svc Examination in May 1977.