I have both maritime and onshore work experience. I seek a shorebased job in ship management where I could advance my career. Seagoing option can also be considered.
06.2007 – 08.2010 Managing Director – “EMS Crew Management” LLC (www.ems-crew.eu) Odessa, Ukraine.
profile: crew management and ships manning. Performed functions of director and crew manager.
09.2004 – 02.2007 General Manager in “Equinox” Ltd (www.equinox.com.ua) Odessa, Ukraine.
profile: seafarers’ recruitment. Performed functions of director and crew manager.
04.2006 to 09.2006 was also a General Manager in “Formag Agencies” Ltd (www.formag-agencies.com) Odessa, Ukraine. profile: port and liner agency, break bulk forwarding, surveying.
2000 - 2004 Master Mariner on ships dwt 46000-7500 under management of V.Ships.
1988 - 1999 Deck officer and mate on dry cargo vessels.
1982 - 1988 Odessa National Maritime Academy. Sea navigation faculty. Diploma of engineer navigator.
1972 - 1982 Basic and secondary schools.
- Certificate of Competency Deep Sea Captain unlimited (= class 1 Deck);
- STCW certificates;
- QMS Internal Auditor certificate issued by Bureau Veritas;
- all skills of a good mariner;
- full crew management skills;
- business developer;
- administrative skills;
- safety and quality minded. Implemented QMS and certified by DNV and BV;
- good communicator, flexible, adaptable;
- good team player, able to motivate and direct others;
- willing to learn new;
- PC user, MS office applications, databases, email progs.
Knowledge of languages:
-Russian – native;
-English – fluent spoken and written;
-Ukrainian – operational spoken and written;
-French – lower intermediate, spoken and written.
• 1997-2003 Member (MNI) of the Nautical Institute of London (www.nautinst.com) – international professional body for seafarers.