- Vessel Operations
Seek employment with maritime industry.
- TWIC Card
- Merchant Mariner Credential
- Energetic work attitude
- Sharp problem solver
- Team Player
- United State Army, Military Police, January 23, 2012 to November 6, 2017. Lead, trained, and mentored soldiers while assigned to the 54Military Police Company. Implemented and trained soldiers in physical fitness program to successfully pass, and meet the requirements for the Army Physical Fitness Test with a 90 percent success rate. Developed and managed new security system for the 54Military Police Company vehicle operation program. Supervised, trained, and developed programs for area security mission to Canada and successfully meeting 100 percent of mission requirements.
- Macadoo’s Restaurant, Prep Cook, June 2005-September 2006, learned the basic fundamental of prep cooking and time management. Washed dishes and helped buss tables.
- Fort Worden Commons, Food Server, February 2003-June 2005, As the Food Server I was responsible for preparing, serving food and beverages for over 400 guests on a daily basis. I was also responsible for setting up Messhall, dinning areas, and beverage stations in preparation for food service as well as banquet service in various locations around the community.
- Compass Course Maritime Training-STCW, VPDSD, AED/CPR, Food Handler, Edmonds Washington
- United State Army Noncommissioned Officer Academy, Fort Carson, Colorado
- Olympic College, Associate of Arts, Bremerton Washington
- Port Townsend High School, Port Townsend, Washington
- Received three Army Achievement Medals for winning first place in quarterly competitions.
- Awarded the Army Commendation Medal meritorious service for deployment tour to Afghanistan/Kuwait.
- Overseas Service Ribbon for Operation Enduring Freedom
- Army Service Ribbon
- Global War on Terrorism Ribbon
- National Defense Service Medal
Developed, and implemented training program for the Washington State Youth Soccer Organization for ages eight to ten years old. Successfully finished first four years in a row and won national legal championship tournament.
- MMC Feb 2018
- STCW Feb 2018