- Shipboard Officer / Personnel / Crew
Highly qualified marine mechanical Engineer within more than 10 years work experience in oil & gas offshore industry - onboard DP2 vessels, such as DSV/MPSV and etc. with Z-Drive & Azimuth / CPP/ Diesel Electric propulsions.
- As a widely experienced engineer who achieved qualification Engineer- Mechanic in both fields (Constructing and Exploitation) I have ability to see “how does it work” from inside any types of mechanical facilities and systems
- I know how to keep working equipment in their highest performance according to how it was planned by manufactures;
- I grasp how to exploit the entire vessel facilities, how to keep all technical-related staff always in a good order and how to manage them with the best effectiveness;
- Familiar with communicating/collaboration with people from a variety of nations and cultures who work in the oil & gas and other industries;
- Trained to prepare numbers of docs by myself and under the supervision of the higher managers such as: work permits for hot work and entrance into enclose species as well as bunkering check lists also with paying attention to ISPS and ISM codes;
- Highly computer literate in various types of engineering/maintenance programs as well as computing management & analysis systems. Basic knowledge of AutoCAD, MatLab, VBA , SQL and web-site construction;
- Completed all the courses as per specialized field and international requirements. Achieved invaluable theoretical and practical skills for conducting my job in the best possible way and carrying out all people under my supervision on a safety manner;
- I’m used to improving my skills and knowledge continuously which is not limited only by mechanical, but automation systems as well.
- Chief Engineer CoC ( Qatar Endorsement and UK CeC) Nov 2016