Seeking a challenging and rewarding position in a growth-oriented organization that offers responsibility as a “2nd Engineer” on a board ship.
2009-2010 2nd Engineer MV Multan off #317869 PNSC Pakistan
2008-2009 3rd Engineer MV. Khairpur 368001 PNSC Pakistan
2007-2008 4th Engineer MV.Islamabad 368014 PNSC Pakistan
2004-2006 Trainee Engineer MV.Mukran 847863 PNSC Pakistan
2003-2004 Apperentice KPT Workshop Karachi.
• B.Sc in Maritime Studies (Engineering Branch) at Pakistan Maritime Academy with 82.2% (Grade A+).
• F.Sc from Govt, College Burewala with 74.27 %(Grade A).
• Matriculation from Govt, Model High School Burewala,with 84.94%(Grade A+).
• Certificate of competency (STCW 95)Class 2 Engineering(2nd engineer)
• Proficiency in Personal Safety & Social Responsibility.
• Oil Tanker Familiarization Course.
• Advance Fire Fighting Course
• Medical First Aid
• Profeciency in Survival Techniques
• Profeciency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boats
• Engine plant Simutator Course
• Specialized professional course in “Control Technology”.