Looking to continue a long successful career in the maritime industry
- Chief Mate
Operates a 320 ft, high speed catamaran in excess of 40 knots, utilizing high speed navigation equipment and techniques
- Harbormaster/ Operations Officer 2002 - 2004
Commander of the only active duty Harbormaster Detachment in the pacific theater. Managed the duties of 18 assigned personnel
- Master/Project Manager 2000-2001
Vessel Master of a 700 ton landing craft, conducted operations throughout the Caribbean Sea in support of US Coast Guard counter-drug initiative.
- Pilot/ Towing Officer 1997 -2000
Towing Officer aboard a 100 ft, 373 ton, 1200 hp ocean towing vessel. Supervised 6 crewmembers in all aspects of towing.
Attended the Australian maritime College for High Speed ARPA and Unlimited radar,
Ulim AB- USCG
Unlim Radar- USCG
- Directed the daily movements of a transportation terminal coordinating vessels capable of international transport of equipment. Established and coordinated timetables with 5 departments for the maintenance and operation of equipment.
- Supervised the scheduling and movement of all equipment using a variety of tracking methods. Screened load plans and manifests for compatible cargo and
- Prepare daily reports, reviewed and scheduled all transportation requirements. Performed inspections of equipment and facilities to ensure conformance of prescribed safety and operating guidelines.
- Created controls and procedures for the receiving and the distribution of materials. Forecasted and compiled maintenance and supply requirements while overseeing an inventory of over 17,000 listings.
Transistioning from the military with 20 years experience as an inland and open ocean mariner.