Seismic Vessel Observer
- Shipboard Officer / Personnel / Crew
- Employment type
- Consultant / Freelance
- Minimum of 5 years experience in marine seismic 3D acquisition.
- Operation, maintenance, repair, quality control and improvement of the seismic data acquisition systems.
- Responsible for the supervision of seismic operations.
- Experience in Seal 428 Seismic Recording System and Digishot, Gunlink Pro software.
- Coxswain Certificate preferable but not essential.
- Apply Instructions
To apply for this vacancy please visit our website:
Drillmar Resources is a recruitment company based in Aberdeen, Scotland. Our core activity is the provision of recruitment and people-oriented solutions to the international energy industry.
Drillmar’s knowledge and experience working with energy companies globally has brought us to the forefront of our sector, establishing us as one of the world’s leading organisations in the provision of temporary and permanent personnel in this market.
Established in 2008 by current directors Raymond Bruce and Donna Stephen, Drillmar has grown into a team of professional, certified, and qualified recruiters with more than 120 years combined industry experience.
Developed on a culture of quality, service, and value, Drillmar strive to bring these core beliefs to all business relationships. We believe that these values transcend borders and in applying them to everyday business conduct we have seen growth in our service provision on a global scale.
Drillmar serves a substantial portfolio of clients across energy industry, including offshore drilling contractors, global oilfield service companies and more. Through cultivating important working relationships, our experience, knowledge, and network are unrivalled.
Our global candidate pool and international alliance partners have helped establish Drillmar on an international level in diverse and challenging labour markets the world over.