Sales Support Engineer
- Engineer / Naval Architect
- Employment type
- Full Time
- Entry level
- A engineering degree, preferably Marine engineering, mechanical engineering or electrical engineering
- Understanding of electrical schematic drawings, piping diagrams and electrical controls
- Fluent in English, speaking and writing
- Experience with sales supporting role for projects with long run times (6 to 12 months)
- Fully able to work in the US legally (we can not sponsor any green card applications)
- Willingness to occasionally attend remote meetings with customers outside the standard working hours
Scienco InTank is a Houston-based manufacturer of Ballast Water Treatment Systems.
We currently have an opening for an engineer willing to maintain contact with our various customers worldwide and provide them with any parts requests, as well as assisting our sales development manager with system size calculations and putting together quotations for new system sales.
This position requires an engineer with knowledge/affinity with the marine industry.
See our website for an overview of our technology and industry: www.intankballast.com.
Find us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/sciencointank
- Quoting parts and shipping of service/warranty parts
- System size calculations
- Maintaining contact with customers during the quoting, production, and installation process
- Attending trade shows, either as visitor or as exhibitor
- Willing to work in a small team with a get-it-done attitude
What we offer
- An exciting fast-paced position with a growing company
- A salary based on your experience and background
- 401k with company match
- Fully paid healthcare with vision and dental for employee
- Paid vacation
- Profit sharing incentive based on company performance
- A positive work environment with a great group of people
- Possibility for remote or hybrid work for the right candidate!
- Apply Instructions
- Email with questions, or send your application directly to, Rudy Mes (Sr VP, Ballast Water Division of SciencoFAST): email@example.com