Inventory Control Manager
- Shoreside Operations
- Employment type
- Full Time
- Company Employee
* Must possess a Certified Property Professional Manager (CPPM) certification or Defense
Acquisition Work Improvement Act (DAWIA) Level II Industrial Property Management Specialist (IPMS)
certification from a certified body directly involved or indirectly connected with property management processes.
- At least five (5) years’ experience in property management with specific skills in asset management
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of time.
- US citizen, eligible for DOD security clearance at SECRET level.
- Familiarity with Federal government/Navy/Military Sealift Command Property/asset management procedures.
- Experience with Federal Acquisition Regulations.
- Establishes and assists in the implementation of government property procedures and instructions, including monitoring compliance with current procedures.
- Oversees maintenance of Government Property Records.
- Initiates and coordinates physical inventories. Conducts periodic internal audits and spot checks to ensure compliance with property procedures.
- Periodically visits Government vessels, offering assistance to local personnel, and meeting with the Government Property Administrator(s). Typically, one visit annually to each ship will be scheduled (6-8 ships).
- Participates in Vessel turn-over inventories and oversees follow on validation and reconciliation.
- Apply Instructions