- Employment type
Duties & Responsibilities - This position assists and reports to the Team/Lead Engineer.
The Engineer will be required to carry out flexible hose surveys, fitting/installation & onsite pressure testing work scopes on a variety of platforms at various locations. The Engineer will conduct each task in line with company procedures (Training Provided) and follow/adhere to all customer health and safety requirements.
· Carry out flexible hose survey in accordance with work scope and procedures
· Carry out fitting/installation work in accordance with work scope and procedures
· Carry out onsite pressure testing in accordance with work scope and procedures
· Ascertain marine equipment and its suitability for the correct hose application
· Visually inspect customers hose and fittings and record findings
· Record and categorise condition of assembly
· Compile customer database/reports
· Provide daily reports to customer and/or HOD
· Conduct customer meetings and liaise at non/technical levels
· Carry out on job training/industry training as directed by the Jetrac Manager
In addition, the Engineer will also be required to;
· Carry out work within the workshop when not conducting site visits
· Hose manufacturing/assembly/testing
· Attend internal/external training courses
· Any other duties as per the needs of the business
Engineering/Naval background advantageous
We, JETRAC LIMITED (A Division of Oldham Seals Ltd) are Suppliers of high-quality hydraulic hose assemblies, end fittings, and adaptors.
Supplied fully tested to customer requirements, accredited to BFPA and Defence Standard 47/32.
Flexible Hose Asset Management Services (FHAMS) and equipment hose packages.
Providing a reduction in Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) to our customers.
We challenge by thinking differently, creating new best practices, and setting the standards other flexible hose supply & surveying businesses will want to follow.
We supply and survey flexible hoses to provide a turnkey solution to all of our customer's problems.
- Apply Instructions
Apply here: https://www.