Head of Product Management
- Project Engineering / Project Management
- Employment type
- Full Time
- Senior Management / Corporate Officer
Qualifications and Skills:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required since The Head of Product Management has to communicate cross-functionally, and cross-culturally, with team members, other departments, upper management and our customer base.
- Expertise in the satellite communications market including specific technical, product, and industry knowledge with an emphasis on maritime communications.
- A proven history of exceptional project management, a PMP is preferred.
- Ability to maintain attention to detail, take on multiple tasks and work to deliver a final product and launch plan in a timely manner
- Must be positive and creative
- Must understand the customer, their requirements and management risks in order to deliver a successful product.
- Must be able to maintain peer level relationships with senior leadership with the customer base.
- Will have exceptional presentation skills for internal and external presentations.
- Must be confident in delivering content to large and small audiences in a public setting
- Must possess the ability to collaborate closely with corporate marketing and media to deliver the product message to the market.
The Head of Product Management will be responsible for managing the Americas Product Management team and driving the team to manage the products during its entire life cycle from original market research through design, launch, market life cycle and end of life management. The Head of Product Management will also be responsible for managing communications with the Product Management and Engineering teams in HQ.
Main Role and Responsibilities:
- Using market research to get ideas for products that customers will want
- Helping to oversee the design, manufacture and planning how to market and promote the product to the public by working cross-functionally within Intellian’s various teams locally and internationally
- Defining product marketing communication objectives
- Comparing the company's products to competitor's products in order to assess competition in the market
- Providing management with analyses and reports and responding to questions and requests from management
- Specifying and overseeing the research needed to determine the needs and desires of customers
- Interfacing with HQ product and engineering teams for on time product launch and go to market activities.
- Managing and motivating the local Product Management team to instill proper communication, focus and delivery of needed materials in an organized, clear and concise fashion.
- The Head of Product Management will create an atmosphere of customer engagement, within their team, which will be beneficial to both Intellian, our partners and their end customers.
- The Head of Product Management will oversee communications, roadmaps and presentations to both partner and end customers as needed.
- The Head of Product Management shall have complete end-to-end ownership of the product requirement document disciplines
- Apply Instructions
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line should include the position: Head of Product Management