Boat Captain/Personal Assistant
- Vessel Operations
- Employment type
- Full Time
- Mid Career
- Residing in Puerto Rico (near San Juan area)
- Provide at least 5 personal/professional references
- No criminal history
- License that authorizes the use/handling of boats in Puerto Rico and provides evidence of required navigation skills
- 5+ years of experience with the operation and maintenance of boats (30 feet or larger)
- Good work ethic
- Adaptable to a dynamic work schedule
- Positive attitude
- Ability to take direction
- Well organized
- Ability to maintain privacy
- Detail oriented
- Fully bilingual (Spanish and English)
Seeking an experienced and licensed Boat Captain that can operate a Boston Whaler 420 Outrage in San Juan, PR. The candidate must also be able to serve as a personal assistant to the owner with his personal cars, vendor coordination and other errands, per request. This is a Full-Time position. Pay starts at $60,000/ year and commensurate with experience.
Specifically, you should be able to:
- Operate a Boston Whaler Outrage 42 and serve as crew during voyages.
- Ensure proper use of safety practices and procedures
- Responsible for providing all aspects of boat maintenance, including ongoing inspection of systems/equipment
- Assist with staff boat trips
- Ensure that boat is clean and well-maintained, including supervising the cleaning services that are provided to the boat
- Coordinate with private chefs for cooking aboard the boat
- Provide maintenance to cars, including ongoing cleaning, and filling up gas tanks as needed
- Coordinate with vendors for work done at personal apartment
- Run additional errands upon request
- Availability to work during Weekends and be On Call
- Apply Instructions
Serious inquiries only.
Please send resume with full contact information (name, address, email, phone) to Tracy Aguilar at tla@thomasjhenrylaw.
For questions, contact Tracy Aguilar by phone at 210-656-1000.