To regain and to attain the knowledge i've learned as Marine Transportation Graduate. And to work in a Company where I can up grow and use my knowledge, experience and skills.
CONCORDE EXPRESS CARGO Office and Packaging Staff
Abu Dhabi, U.A.E. August. 2006 / still VISIT VISA
• In charge of monitoring cargo movements from warehouse to the destination.
• Packing of general cargoes for outbound shipment such as furniture’s, office equipments & personal effects.
• Cargo holdings at the warehouse by ForkLift.
NISSAN CAR LEASE PHIL. Limousine Driver-Vehicle Maintenance
Makati City, Philippines Jan. 30,2004 to Nov. 2005
I also work as a Tour Guide and Limo Driver in Edsa SHANGRI-LA HOTEL.
• Emergency vehicle troubleshooting support. If one of our vehicle brokedown,my job is to assist the trouble on the spot.
• Change Oil, Radiator flushing, Wheel alignment.
• Bearing & Bushing Maintenance.
• Break Pad & Clutch Pad job.
NICKEL PLUMBING JOB Plumber & All Around serv.
Tagb.City, Bohol, Phil. Dec. 2005 to July. 2006
• House breakdown of P.V.C. Pipe lining connection.
• Water pump installation.
• Repair services for faucet and piping maintenance
SOUTH SUPERMARKET INC. Counter Staff / Butcher
Ayala Alabang, Philippines March. 2002 to June. 2003
• Works in meat section as a Butcher.
• Assorts the diff. Part of the meat to be displayed in the counter.
• Assists buying Costumers and maintaining freshness at the counter.
GABAY FOUNDATION INC. Store Keeper
Makati City, Philippines May. 2000 to Jan. 2002
• Encodes some important document of the Foundation.
• Keeps all the good’s and supply of the Foundation Store it for safekeeping and.
1996 Philippine Merchant Marine School Las Piñas City, Philippines
• B.S. Marine Transportation Graduate
1991 Las Piñas College Las Piñas City, Philippines
• High School Graduate
Philippine Seafarers School
Certification of Completion in FIRST AID AT SEA - FIRE FIGHTING - SURVIVAL AT SEA...
• Computer Literate
• Have Knowledge on Trouble Shoot of Mechanical problem and Maintainance of L&H Vehicle.Drives different kind of Limousine car, 4WD & Sedan and can operate ForkLift.
• Have knowledge in FIRST AID and FIRE FIGHTING
• Highly Teachable and willing to be trained in every aspect of the job.
• Can work in a Time Pressure and Overtime.
• Having a Professional and Good working habit.
• Hard working and Respectful to the other co – worker