- Engineer / Naval Architect
Utility HotelNorwegian Cruiseline-Hawaii
January 2015 to Present
5 months 7 days a week 10 hr shifts
Washes pots, pans, utensils and equipmentCleans vegetables, potatoes and salads as required by CooksAssists Cooks as requiredWashes pots, pans, utensils and equipmentAssists Cooks as requiredAssists service staff in returning luncheon itemsWashes, rinses and sanitizes whole galley after lunch including floor
Washes pots, pans, utensils and equipmentAssists Cooks as neededChecks all fridges, freezers and storesCleans and arranges them Washes, rinses and sanitises whole galley after dinner including floor
Wipe windows and satire kitchen for the chefs
Mailroom ClerkDHL Global Mail Service-Elkridge, MD
November 2014 to Present
Sorting mail in alphabetical order .
Change the bins when full of mail
Put labels on mail bags for shipping
Security GuardNational Security Firm-Brooklyn, NY
April 2013 to March 2014
1) Patrol industrial and commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
2) Answer alarms and investigate disturbances.
3) Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
4) Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
5) Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
6) Circulate among visitors, patrons, and employees to preserve order and protect property.
Inventory Control ClerkWalmart-Pikesville, MD
June 2013 to February 2014
Run a series of inventory reports on daily, weekly, or monthly basis and perform detailed analysis of items performance.
Develop accurate, consistent, and enhancements to the inventory reporting structure.
Perform inventory adjustments (quantity and price variance analysis)
Identify 'heavy' and 'low turn' inventory items and maintain communication reports for sales team.
Server/BartenderAkbar Catering-Pikesville, MD
December 2012 to April 2013
Assist guest in order selection by promoting specific menu items and specials.
Respond to inquires regarding meal preparation and service.
Provided direct assistance to bartender staff.
Up-sell appetizers, specialty beverages, and desserts to increase guest check averages.
ServerJoe's Crab Shack-Hanover, MD
June 2012 to October 2012
Regularly follow-up with guest tables and promptly fulfill additional requests.
Collect payments and balance transactions with receipts.
Conducted inventory tracking and restocked supplies.
Coordinate with kitchen staff to ensure timely and accurate order preparation.
HousekeeperGood Samaritan Nursing Center-Baltimore, MD
July 2011 to April 2012
Removed soiled linen
Collect and dispose of waste and garbage
Cleaned, sanitized and made beds
Provided a sanitized and aseptic environment for the safety and well-beings of patients, visitors, physicians and employees.
Certificate in Electrical ScienceNorth American Trade School -Baltimore, MD
2009 to 2010
High School DiplomaFreestate Challenge Academy -Aberdeen, MD
2009 to 2009
TWIC: I'am a Twic Card holder
MMC:I have my MMC credential