Dear Sir/ Madam,,
I am a highly talented and professional Warehouse Operations Manager with specialized expertise in the food and pharmaceutical industries; eager to apply creativity and exceptional management, consultation, strategy and client relations skills. I am a detail-oriented, client driven and motivated professional with the ability to cultivate and maintain relationships across all levels of clientele. I have specific expertise to anticipate needs, analyze problems and deliver timely results. I would like to put these strengths to work in your Organization.
ARTISANAL CHEESE LLC – NEW YORK 01/2011 – 05 /2011
Director of Operations
• Designed and implemented food safety program aimed at ensuring HACCP compliance.
• Routed SOP for all aspects of production
• Completely integrated all department functionalities for a streamlined and efficient operations
• Structured processes to ensure regulatory compliance
NEW YORK BLOOD SERVICES (PRODUCTION, DISTRIBUTION & SALES) L.I.C. - NEW YORK, NY 1997 - 2010
NY Blood Services is the nation's largest community-based, non-profit, independent blood center.
Successfully and professionally managed warehouses for $900M production, storage and distribution operations that serves the states of NY, NJ and CT, and a $64M inventory, 300,000 sq. ft. warehouse. Met or exceeded KPI’s 30 straight quarters.
• Diligently administered $26M operating budget, meeting all budget targets.
• Hired, trained, and lead to success a productive team of 4 supervisors, 160 union associates, and managed 4 vendors.
• Complied with all FDA, ABB, OSHA, DOT, HACCP, DOH, AABB and GMP standards.
• Utilized and maintained flawless data integrity in SAP (the materials .management and warehouse system).
JAV FOOD CORPORATION - NEW YORK, NY 1992 - 1997
JAV Food Corp. is a wholesale food distributor serving New York City and the surrounding region.
Warehouse and Facilities Manager
• Achieved a 2% overage and 1% BDL rate, second best in company history.
• Operated facility in strict compliance with FDA, DOH, OSHA, GMP, HACCP and DOT standards.
NATIONAL HEBREW FOOD CORPORATION - NEW YORK, NY 1982 - 1992
National Hebrew Food Corp. is a food distributor that specializes is kosher foods.
Warehouse & Distribution Manager
• Consistently met all production targets managing 300,000 sq. ft. (multiple) warehouses, facility with a $200M inventory that received and shipped 100,000 packages and freight daily, worldwide.
Online MBA Program In Project Management (Expected Completion – 2013)
Graduate Studies in Management
Adelphi University - Long Island, NY
Bachelor of Business Administration & Finance
New York Institute of Technology - New York, NY
Ongoing Certification Training on APICS (Expected Completion – 2013)
Courses in Performance Management, Management within the Law, Material Management and Employee Involvement & Leadership