- Vessel Operations
To work in learning and challenging environment, utilising my skills and knowledge to be best of my abilities and contribute positively to my personal growth as well as growth of organisatio
PRESENT WORK EXPERIENCE:
Working as a Assistant Manager in Sri Gayatri Shipping & Logistics (P) Limited since December 2017.
- Intimation/E-mailing the vessel arrivals details to the Receivers/ Shippers/ Customs/ Port/ Immigration.
- Obtaining documents from the owner of the Vessel for filing Prior Entry with Customs/ Port.
- Preparation of IGM/EGM and other documents and submit the same at Customs/Port and intimate the same to the Shipper/Owner/Charter.
- Correspondence with owner towards sign off/ On formalities from Immigration / Customs.
- Marking discharge/Loading reports to all the concerned.
- Obtained Port clearance from Customs/Port by full filing requires the formalities like payment of ILH dues, Port Charges etc.
- Attending vessel for doing conversion formalities from foreign to costal run if required.
- On completion of discharge/ Loading of the cargo, make vessel related document.
Published a technical paper on ‘Atmospheric Air To Drinkable Water Converter’ in the IJSRD (International Journal Of Scientific Research And Development) Volume:4, Issue:3.
- Ability to make people understand and convince them.
- Ability to produce the best result in pressure situation.
- Ability to work in team.
Date of Birth: 01/08/1993
Marital Status: Unmarried
Hobbies: Reading Books | Internet Surfing| Listening to music
LANGUAGE KNOWN : English, Hindi.
- Microsoft office suite (Excel, Word, Power Point) 3 years by 2019
Bachelor of Technology
Electrical Engineering at Bharati Vidayapeeth University,Pune2012 - 2016
- Bachelor of Technology
- Professional Qualification Examination from Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers, UK Aug 2019
Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh,