To obtain a position in Marine Operations.
Accomplished Boarding Agent and logistics professional with 15 years experience in vessel coordination and project management operations.
02/07 to present Sprint Pipeline, Houston, TX
• Pipeline maintenance and repairs
04/06 – 09/06 Global Ship Services, Houston, TX
• Manage the coordination of vessel crew changes.
• Arrange vessel spare parts - custom clearance and delivery onboard
• Organize operations, transportation, and distribution.
• Executed transportation management functions for major clients, including carrier management, load tracking and freight bill audit.
10/05 – 03/06 Inchcape Shipping , Houston, TX
• Coordinate vessel entry, operations, and departures with governmental agencies, (US customs, US immigration, USDA, and US Coast Guard) terminal facilities, and contractors/vendors.
• Ensure efficient vessel operations while vessel in port
• Lead the coordination of vessel crew changes.
• Arrange spare parts - custom clearance and delivery onboard
10/01 – 09/05 Norton Lilly Int’l, Houston, TX
• Performed key business analysis role in coordination of vessel crew changes.
• Implemented transportation cost and customer service improvements including carrier exclusivity, open carrier competition and continuous move optimization.
• Coordination of vessel crew changes.
• Oversaw various projects for clients and operations and contractors.
10/99 – 09/01 Inchcape Shipping, Houston, TX
• Same as above
Marine Operations/Boarding Agent
09/94 – 8/99 Canega Shipping, Houston, TX
• Same as above
• Originate proformas, check funds receipt, and review/approve invoices
University of Houston – Houston, TX
Completed 90 hours
Fluent in Spanish