Tug Boat/Chief Mate
- Shipboard Officer / Personnel / Crew
CURRICULUM VITAE PERSONEL DETAILS
DATE OF BIRTH : 30 SEPTEMBER 1965
NATIONALITY : KENYAN
MARITAL STATUS : MARRIED
HEIGHT : 162 cm
OBJECTIVE :APPLICATION FOR A POSITON OF A TUGBOAT CHIEFMATE (OOW)
SKILLS: Working on board M/V “Victoria” as a Chief Mate Coastal for nine months.
Working on board M/T “SOLSKY” as a Chief Mate Coastal for Seven months.
Working on board M/T COMARCO “FALCON” as a Chief Mate for 12 months. OTHER SKILLS : Working in the in Engine-Room for three years.
LANGUAGES : English/French QUALIFICATIONS: Officer in charge of a Navigational Watch, Certificate of Competency. And the endorsement. All the mandatory courses of STCW as amended in 78 & 2010.The certificates Mention below expire the year 2019 &2021.
1. Medical Care 9.Medical fitness certificate.
2. GMDSS Certificate. 10. Radar Simulator. 3. Basic training for oil & chemical Tanker cargo operations 4 ARPA, BRM, ECDIS & AIM. 11 Rating Forming part of Navigational Watch. 12. Ship security Certificate
5. Electronic Navigation Aid. 13. Advanced Fire Fighting 6.Personal Survival Techniques. 14. Proficiency in Survival Craft 7.Personal Safety and Social Responsibility 15. Endorsement certificate
8. Leadership & Teamwork Skills. 16. Radar Observer.
DATE AVAILABLE: Any time upon Request.