I am intrested in getting my foot in the door to a promsing career. I am open to all positions - Trades in the marine industry. I am willing to travel,go to school. I do have some marine experience already. Looking for a job with advancement opportunities.
An innate leader/with a strong desire for job satisfaction .Highly self -motivated.Accurate and efficient ;a quick learner with good analytical skills.Well-organized ;detail -oriented . A morale booster with positive attitude.Demonstrated record of success in positions of responsibility ,including supervisory experience.
Processor - 2005 to 2006
Supreme Alaska Seafoods , Seattle.WA
* Processed fish to surmi on a fishing factory vessel
* Performed work on ship doing odd jobs as repairs and up keep.
Trimmer Manufacturing/building - 2004 to Present
Clayton Homes Inc /Halls Division , Halls Cross Roads
* installed molding and trim in manufactured buildings ,using hand tools and power tools.
* Measured ,cut, molding and trim to specific size.
* Instrumental in progress of projects being done in a fast ,safe and cost efficient manner.
Labor Foreman - 2001 to 2003
Tide Water/Skanska, Based out of Northfolk VA
* Trained new employees for daily assignments by explanation and hands on knowledge
* Assist welders,iron workers and concrete personnel in various projects.
* Maintained time sheets and safety sheets for crews.
* Participated in staff safety and on the job training meetings.
* Supervised up to a 13 man crew for a multimillion dollar project.
Assembly Associate - 2000 to 2000
Holset -Temporary Assignment , Charleston SC
* Assembled engine turbos and performed quality assurance inspection.
Buffer - 2000 to 2000
Metal Excursions -Temporary Placement, Summerville SC
* Measured and buffed materials using various machines and procedures.
Sub Contractor - 1998 to 2000
M &M, Summerville SC
* Coordinated budgeting,material management ,crew supervision ,quality control.
* Duties entailed roofing ,concrete and carpentry work.
US Army, USA
Excellent Health , Race : White nationality : American Built : 5/10 height Weight : 195 lbs Built : Very athletic