Work in the marine, commercial, industrial, residential and electrical fields as Technician, and or Field Supervisor
• 12.5 years working as a residential and light Commercial HVAC Technician, Installer and Field Supervisor.
9/2002 – 11/15/2014; HVAC Technician;
Vanderford Mechanical 1800 Dickenson Dr. Dickinson, TX (04/2014-09/2014)
ARS Rescue Rooter- 2306 W. Howard Ln., Austin, Texas (05/2002-11/2013)
• Received HVAC Certificate from Austin Community College, Austin Texas, 2002
• Graduated with High School Diploma from McNeil High School, Austin Texas, 05/2000
• As part of industry standards, I constantly have continuing education for new equipment and controls.
• Currently attending school at San Jacinto College for (Maritime Transportation A.A.S.)
• EPA Certification – Universal effective 2001
• Heat Exchanger Experts effective 10/2010
• Certified Air Condition &Refrigeration Technician #495
Used and maintained all tools, instruments, and controls necessary to repair and replace light commercial and residential HVAC systems. Typical tools used: Gauges, digital and analog instruments, communicating systems, PLC systems, various multimeters, testing and balancing equipment, power and pneumatic hand tools, hydraulic lifts, forklifts, bucket/ boom lifts.
SOFTWARE: MS Windows, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Office.
• Troubleshot, repaired/replaced residential, and light commercial ACs and heaters (independently and on teams)
• Installed new ACs and heaters (electric and gas).
• Installed and repaired mini-splits and VRV type AC systems.
• Worked with residential and commercial electrical panels, and can read electrical diagrams and blueprints.
• Cleaned and Maintained heat and A/C units.
• Drove company truck to and from job sites.
• Collected payment from customers.
• Stocked truck with parts and maintained parts inventory database.
• Designed solutions for residential HVAC system using personal design; though not exceeding manufactures recommended procedures.