I would like to obtain a position that is both challenging and rewarding. A position with a company where there is room for growth and the opportunity to gain further expience in the industry. A company that will give me the opportunity to work with experienced crew members putting my set skills to use.
First Class Deck Cadet, Asst. Supply?????? ?Summer 2011
• Organized and Maintained ship chemical material safety sheets and inventory.
• Coordinated and delegated ship maintenance work crews
• Assisted in the facilitation of fire and safety drills
• Stood Cadet Watch Officer and gained supervisor experience
• Director underclassman on watch and with their duties
Second Class Deck Cadet????????Summer 2009
• Maintained and oversaw ship maintenance crews
• Participated and prepared safety and ship security drills Stood Cadet Watch Officer watches
• Stood basic watch and gain knowledge of open water navigation
Third Class Deck Cadet?????????Summer 2008?
• Basic watch and ship maintenance.
Kirby Inland Marine Transportation, Houston, TX??????Winter 2008
• Watch and ship maintenance including but not limited to line handling, barge handling, and tug boat maintenance, temperature readings for hazard material.
Calderon Lock, New York, NY ????????Summer 2010
• Customer service:
• Shop maintenance; including but not limited to filing, stocking shelves, supplier pick up and answering phones.
State University of New York Maritime College; Bronx, New York???July 2012
Bachelor of Science
Major: Marine Transportation
Minor: Intermodal and Maritime Security
- New York State Licensed Security Guard ?????Nov 2012
- USCG 3rd Mate, Unlimited Tonnage??????July 2012
- GMDSS Radio Operator’s License
- RADAR/ARPA Certified
- Advanced Fire Fighting
- STCW certified
- VSO/CSO Certified
- CBRD Response