Be a part of what really drives ships and get acquainted with the driving forces behind this vast business. At this stage in life, my long-term interest is in Ship Management and its related business.
1. Worked as Third Officer on the following ships.
· Name : M.T. Eastern Fortune
Type : VLCC
Period: 06/05/2004 to 23/10/2004
2. Worked as Deck Cadet on the following Ships.
· Name : M.V. Ataman
Type : Bulk Carrier
Period: 06/06/2002 to 09/06/2003
· Name : O/O Tijuca
Type : Ore Oil Carrier
Period: 13/04/2001 to 12/02/2002
· Name: M.V. Toscanini
Type : Bulk Carrier
Period: 16/04/2000 to 15/01/2001
1. Supervised and carried out various Ship related repairs and service work at Manama, Bahrain Dry Docking Facility.
2. Assisted on board during the CAP Survey (Classification Assessment Programme) for an Ore/Oil Carrier
3. Worked for 2 Weeks at Alang, Bhavnagar Ship Breaking Yard, assisted Harbor Pilot and Port Captain, Capt Deolkar during beaching operations.
4. Assisted Daman (U.T) Administration during selection and requisitioning of rescue life- boats for local use.
5. Responsible on Ship for the ordering and requisitioning of Bonded, Food and Paint Stores.
6. Managed Bond and Paint Stores on ship.
7. Supervised and Assisted in the transfer and storage of ship supplies.
1. Obtained 2nd Mates Certification of Competency, issued by Director General Shipping, Ministry Of Shipping and Surface Transport, India - October 2004
2. Obtained Diploma In Nautical Sciences, from Birla Institute Of Technology, Pilani, India – August 2004
3. Cleared 2nd Mates Foundation Course, Government Of India, L.B.S. College of Advanced Maritime Studies & Research, Mumbai, India – April 2000
4. Completed Pre-Sea Training Course at T.S.Chanakya (Affiliated to University of Mumbai) Government Of India, Ministry Of Surface Transport, Ranked 7th – December 1999
5. Cleared All India Senior School Certificate Examination conducted by the Central Board Of Secondary Education, India – March 1999
Very able and hardworking.Makes a very good Tanker Officer. Has the ability to lead a team and supervise work assigned under his care, and bring it to a satisfactory conclusion. Was responsible for a full range of duties during Dry Dock, including requisitioning and tallying items received. Very industrious, diligent and disciplined outlook towards work.