Objective: Work in the maritime industry utilizing skills as a Third Mate.
NCL America, Pride of Hawaii November 27 2006 - Present
• Third Officer
• Responsibilities include standing a safe navigational watch, safety trainings to the crew, and daily mooring evolutions
Ocean Services, M/Y Revelation 180’ July 1 2006 – Sept 8 2006
• Chief Mate
• Responsibilities included standing safe navigation watches; creating, supervising and completing the day’s work; and insuring the safety of all personnel on board
TECO Ocean Shipping, Sheila McDevitt December 2004 – March 2005
• Cargo Operations
• Terrestrial and Celestial Navigation
Bristol Yacht Club Summer - 2004
• Launch Tender: Responsibilities included general maintenance, tending to
customers’ needs, and vessel navigation.
Marine Services, Spirit of Boston 192’ Summer - 2003
• Crewmember: Responsibilities included all aspects of boat operations, from line
handling to navigation of the vessel, as well as customer relations.
Sea Boston Boat Charters, Admiral’s Lady 56’ Summer – 2003
• First Mate: Responsibilities included stowage of cargo, customer service, as well
as all bridge duties.
Massachusetts Maritime Academy June 2006
·Bachelor of Science, Marine Transportation
·USCG Third Mate, Unlimited Tonnage, Oceans License
·STCW ’95 Certificate
STCW ’95 Certificate
CPR/First Aid Certified
SCUBA - open water diver, certified 2000 (YMCA)
USCG OUPV Operator of self propelled vessels engaged in Launch Tender service
Knowledgable. Great small boat handler. Strong drive to learn more and excell.