I would like to join a company permanent basis in any above position and will take the challange for further establishing of the company and sametime parallaly I will become valuable asset for the company.
I have sailed on board ship as Junior officer (3rd + 2nd officer) approx 6 years. As Chief officer approx 3 years and as Master on board 3.6 years. My whole sea carrier in tanker. Total service period I have mentioned herewith for your consideration.
Record of previous service:- ( Started from last served vessel)
OWNER /MANAGER VESSEL TYPE OF VESSEL RANK FROM TO GRT. (M/T)
Univan ship Manage H.K. M.T Alpine Melina Oil & Chem Tkr Master 08.06.11 16.11.11 29733
Ishima Ship Management. M.T Golden Ambrosia Oil & Chem Master 09.03.11 30.03.11 6309
Univan ship Manage H.K. M.T Alpine Melina Oil & Chem Tkr Master 18.07.10 15.12.10 29733
Gulf Stolt Ship Manage, Dubai M/T. Gulf Huwaylat Oil & Chem Tkr Master 18.03.10 21.06.10 28777
Gulf Stolt Ship Manage, Dubai M/T. Gulf Deffi Oil & Chem Tkr Master 28.09.09 31.12.09 29589
Gulf Stolt Ship Manage, Dubai M/T. Gulf Deffi Oil & Chem Tkr Master 15.05.09 25.08.09 29589
Wallem GMBH M/T. W-O Barev Oil & Chem Tkr Master 25.12.08 05.03.09 5256
Fleet Management Pte Ltd M/T. Nord Sea Product Tanker Master 22-10-08 21-11-08 (Vsl sold) 28059
GBLT Ship Manage,S’pore M/T.Pertiwi Oil & Chem Tkr Master 21-11-07 31-05-08 11587
GBLT Ship Manage,S’pore M/T.Pujawati Oil & Chem Tkr Master 13-01-07 25-05-07 11587
GBLT Ship Manage,S’pore M/T.Frabandari Oil & Chem Tkr Master 29-05-06 29-11-06 5356
Unix Line Pte Ltd, S’pore M/T. Eastern Honesty Oil & Chem Tkr C/off 11-10-05 11-03-06 5750
Unix Line Pte Ltd, S’pore M/T. Eastern Amenity Oil & Chem Tkr C/off 01-12-04 18-05-05 5732
Unix Line Pte Ltd, S’pore M/T. Eastern Cherry Oil & Chem Tkr C/off 06-05-04 15-10-04 3267
Unix Line Pte Ltd, S’pore M/T. Eastern Cherry Oil & Chem Tkr C/off 25-06-03 19-12-03 3267
Unix Line Pte Ltd, S'pore M/T. Eastern Eureka Oil & Chem Tkr Ad.C/off 10-11-02 23-05-03 5225
Setsuyo Kisen Co.Japan M/T.Sunrise Crane Oil & Chem Tkr 2/off 27-09-01 01-05-02 4623
Barber Ship manage.KL M/T.Eastern Forune VLCC 2/0ff 28-05-01 18-09-01 142,488
IMC Shipping Co. Pvt Ltd. Singapore M/T. Selendang Permata Oil & Chem Tkr 2/off 11-03-99 10-07-99 29965
IMC Shipping Co.Pvt Ltd. Singapore M/T.
Wawasan Murni Oil & Chem Tkr 2/off 06-03-98 23-09-98 17985
Eurasia Ship Manage Pvt Ltd. HK M/T.Zuetina Crude Carrier 2/off 08-10-97 16-12-97 64371
Eurasia Ship Manage Pvt Ltd. HK M/T Zuetina Crude Carrier 3/off 22-03-97 07-10-97 Promoted to 2/Off 64371
Barber Ship Manage Pvt Ltd. M'sia M/T. Yuyo Breeze Product Carrier 3/off 05-10-96 08-03-97 26418
Chandris (Hellas) Inc. Greece S/T. Isabella VLCC Dk. Cdt 09-07-94 12-04-95 132107
Sea Pearl Lines Pvt Ltd. B'desh M/V. Pearl One Gen Cargo Dk.Cdt 01-04-93 31-03-94 7557
Sea Pearl Lines Pvt Ltd. B'desh M/V. Pearl One Gen Cargo Dk. Cdt 18-11-90 31-03-93 7557
H.S.C (Science) In year 1985-1986.
HND in Nautical College in year 1999-2000 (from Glasgow College of Nautical Studies, UK) under SQA.
Class-1 (Deck) Unlimited from MCA, United Kingdom.
I am a tanker hand and have worked in tanker through out my sea carrier.I enjoyed and will enjoy if the opportunity given as mentioned above any post.i.e.Job Title* .
Good Day Sir,
Self is a Bangladeshi and a Master Mariner- working on board tanker as Master since last 43 months. My whole sea carrier in tanker (Chemical + product). Looking for shore Job and Interested for the post of “Tanker Operator or Chartering Executive or Marine Superintendent or Asstant Fleet Personnel Manager.” I have attached my short professional experience for your kind consideration. please note followings:
1. I have sailed as Master on board chemical tanker 3.6 years.
2. I have sailed as Chief officer on board chemical tanker approx 3 years.
3. I have sailed in various renowned shipping company as 2nd and 3rd officer in tanker.
4. During working as Master and chief officer I have faced various Oil Major (Vetting) Inspection, PSC Inspection, ISM/ISPS Internal Audit, Terminal Inspection, Internal Audit and various other types of 3rd parties Inspections, where self prepared the vessel as per OCIMF/CDI VIQ and under Company guidelines/checklist for any 3rd parties Inspection and well cleared all types of inspection with full satisfaction. Please note; self received various appreciation message from most of the company.
5. If opportunity given me in your organization, I will take this post as a big challange and will try to give remarkable output.
6. I don't mind of frequent travel and salary will accept as per company's standard.
7. My Certificate of competency from UK and holding HND in Nautical Science from UK Scottish Qualification Agency (SQA).
8. I am ready to join anytime from today and No objection to relocate anywhere in the world as per company requirements.
I am waiting to hear affirmative response from you.
Thanks and best regards