To climb the stiff ladder of the Marine industry till the Peak, on my way learning, improving & proving my ability. Utilize my skills & talent for the growth & benefit of the company. To be winner all the way & of course make something worth my efforts!
1) Presently working as a free lancer for carrying out surveys & audits.
2) Engineering Superintendent with M/s Hal Offshore Ltd from 1st June 2007 to 5th November 2007.
3) Engineering Superintendent with M/s SICAL Logistics Ltd from 1st Sept’ 2004 till 4th May 2007.
4) M/s Blue Star Ltd. Mumbai in Production/Planning Department
From 27/7/89 to 04/09/90
Sical logistics Ltd
Ch Eng - M V Sindhu-17 BHP 5500 Bergen 06/11/07 to 02/01/08
- M V Sindhu-16 BHP 5500 Bergen 23/05/04 to 31/08/04
- M V Sindhu 17 BHP 5500 Bergen 19/11/03 to 01/02/04
- M V Samudrika 1 BHP 3200 Bergen 20/04/03 to 10/08/04
01/09/02 to 15/01/03
25/04/02 to 05/08/02
- M V Sindhu 2 BHP 5280 Bergen 01/03/02 to 18/04/02
M/S Kristian Gerhard Jebsen Skipsrederi A/S, Bergen
Ch Eng - MV Siskin Arrow GRT 26130 B & W 05/07/01 to 12/02/02
- MV Rhone GRT 26204 B & W 28/10/00 to 10/05/01
2nd Eng -M V Siskin Arrow GRT 26130 B & W 05/07/99 to 01/11/99
- M V Rhone GRT 26204 B & W 14/10/98 to 16/03/99
United Ship Management Ltd. Hong Kong
2nd Eng - M.V.Siskin Arrow GRT 26130 B & W 17/09/97 to 06/04/98
3rd Eng - M.V.RHONE GRT 26204 B & W 28/08/96 to 06/03/97
Pre Sea Training:
In Hooghly Dock & Port Engineers Ltd from 05/11/91 to 29/12/92
Sponsored by M/s Anglo Eastern Ltd
Job Structure includes:
1) Technical in charge of offshore supply vessel under operate & maintain Contract of ONGC owned vessels.
2) In Charge for conduct of Planned Preventive Maintenance of Machinery & Equipment on board vessel
3) Attend to defect rectification on board.
4) Analyse & Monitor the Technical Performance of the vessel
5) Maintain on Shore machinery & Equipment performance record
6) Process & Maintain record of all requirement of Spares & Stores for machinery & Equipment maintenance on board.
7) Plan & Execute the various vessel Surveys (including 20 yearly surveys), Dry Docking, in coordination with MMD & IRS surveyor.
8) Briefing C/E & Master before joining the vessel & debriefing after sign off
9) Planning & creating yearly Budget Vessel wise & also layoff / dry dock specific.
10) Achieving the targets set by the management of minimal downtime, quick turn around time & zero breaks down.
11) Interaction with accounts department for the upfront payment & also recovery of the bills from the ONGC.
Important jobs attended:
1) Carried out 20 yearly survey of the vessel including Special Survey hull & Special Survey Machinery.
2) Carried out Agni 1 Special Survey.
3) Dry Docking including emergency dry docking for Bow Thruster related problems, Tail Shaft removal, Rudder removal etc.
4) Replacement of M/E Crankshaft, Line boring, Alignment of shafting including chock fasting.
5) All Annual Survey.
1. B.E. (Mechanical) from VJTI/Bombay University in 1989 with 1st Class
2. M.E. (Mechanical) from VJTI/Bombay University in 1992 with 1st Class
3. Certificate of Competency – Class I (Motor) from Mumbai Port in August 2000
Cleared MOT Class I & II in 1st attempt
4. Presently Pursuing - P.G. Diploma in Shipping Management from NMIOS Mumbai
5. ISO & ISM internal auditor course from Krit Quality & Safety Services Mumbai
1. C.O.C (Class I) - 95W –4101
2. C.D.C - BY68164
3. INDOS No - 99EL0121
4. PSSR - BPMA/PSSR/1700/98 B.P.Marine Academy
5. PSC - 970659 LBS Camsar
6. MFA - FVB/MA/13/2002 Vankri Marine Academy
7. AFF - A 07668 S.C.I
8. ER Simulator (Mgt) - ERS/M/0017 LBS Camsar
9. Refresher & Updating Training – 020010 LBS Camsar
# Positive attitude toward success, self motivated & result oriented.
# Hard working, Experiment oriented, good patience.
# Good Interpersonal relationship & Communication skill
# Keen to learn new things always.
# To Motivate colleagues & staff to achieve the set Target.