To pursue a challenging career opportunities in a reputed company in Singapore.
1. Worked with Wartsila India Limited., Chennai up to August 2006 in the Service division as Executive-Field Service. I have got experience in various types of Four Stroke engines like Wartsila, Sulzer & its associated systems equipped in the Power Plants and Marine installations.
2. Working with Rolls Royce Energy Systems India Limited, since Sep 2006 in the Service division, designated as Superintendent Engineer. At present, I m handling a Natural Gas based Power Plant (3 x 6.7MW) as O&M Site Incharge. This Power Plant is equipped with largest type of Gas Engine in the World, BV35:40.
1. Post Graduate Diploma in Logistics Management 2005
Indian Institute of Logistics Management, Navi Mumbai.
(Secured All India First Rank - Gold Medalist)
2. Post Graduate Diploma in Internal Quality Auditing 2004
All India Institute of Management Studies, Chennai.
3. Graduateship Examination in Industrial Engineering 2004
Indian Institution of Industrial Engineering, Navi Mumbai.
4. Designing through AUTOCAD 1996
5. Post Diploma in Machine Maintenance 1996
CIPET. Ahmedabad. First class with Distinction
(Secured All India First Rank)
6. Diploma in Mechanical Engineering 1995
DOTE. Chennai. First class with Distinction (86%)
Currently doing Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration at Symbiosis Institute, Pune. (Final Year)
1. All India First Rank in PDMM
2. All India First Rank in PGDLM (Gold Medal)
3. Master Starter Course. (Wartsila)
4. Gas Engine Training & WECS Program. (Wartsila)
1. Engine servicing & Trouble-shooting.
2. Turbocharger service & trouble-shooting.
3. Power Plant Commissioning.
4. Operation & Maintenance of Power plants equipments.
5. Handling customer complaints & Warranty issues.
Name : B.Ganesh
Father's Name : A.Boopalan
Date of Birth : 04.12.1975
Languages Known : English, Hindi and Tamil
Marital Status : Married
Passport number : F2156036
Training details :
1.Wartsila Vaasa 32 type Engine training - 1996
2.ABB Turbocharger training - 1997
3.Power plant Performance Evaluation - 1999
4.Master Starter Course program - 2003
5.W26 engine type training - 2004
6.W34SG engine type training at Finland - 2004
(Gas Engines & WECS program)
I have been deputed to following countries during my employment with Wartsila.
Sri Lanka, Saudi Arabia, Yemen and Finland.
Areas of interest :
1. Field Service.
2. Technical Service.
3. Operations & Maintenance.
4. Customer support operations.
If you required any further clarifications, I will be at your disposal.
Thanks and Regards.