Any suitable with regards to my previous experienced and expertise in Steel Fabrication,New Ship Construction,Conversion,Modification and Repair on Board the Marine Vessel. Commercial and Naval Ship.
ROMEO J. TOMMY
Objective: Steel Supervisor or any suitable position with regards to my previous experience and expertise in New Ship Construction, Modification and Repair.
Metal Works Erector
Jembas AssistenciaTechnica, Lda Luanda Angola
April 2012 to Present
• Construction of main power plant and Sub Station building
• Fabrication of Gen. Set Platform, Foundation and shelter
• Fabrication, Erected, Weld and Joints Structural Steel Pipes, Beams, Angle Bars and Sheet Metals
Owner/Driver Vehicle for hire Manila Phil.
March 2007 to Jan. 2011
Malta Shipyards Ltd. Cospicua, Malta
Nov. 2006 to Fe. 2007
• Marked-up, lay-out and erected steel panel or block on a shop fabrication.
• Crapped-out and fit-up deteriorated or damaged internals and externals on board the ships.
• New ships constructed fit-up, erected and assembled on the dry dock.
Arab Ship Building and Repair Yard P.O BOX 50110HIDD Kingdom of Bahrain
Sept. 2004 to Jan. 2005 First Contract
Aug. 2005 – Aug. 2006 Second Contract
• Defined jobs, inspected, planned and prepared work listed prior for steel job.
• Supervised and organized plate shop fabrication, boiler jobs and steel repair on board the ship.
• Hot work permit obtained and validated.
• Manpower allocated and distributed on their specific job during company shut down.
Owner/Driver Vehicle for hire (Public Transport) Manila Phil.
Feb. 2005 to July 2005
Qatar National & Transport Co. Ltd. P.O BOX 153 Doha Qatar
May 2002 to June 2003
• Prepared, identified and planned as per job order listed is required.
• Supervised and organized steel fabrication section, boiler and steel repair on board the ship.
• Allocated or assigned man power on their specific jobs during company shut down.
• Reported daily progress, hob completion and other production meeting.
Free Lance Fabricator
Self-Employed Manila Phil.
July 2000 to April 2002
• Fabricate, Assembled and Fit-up New Steel Tower water tank, windows grill, fences, trusses, column and base foundation for building and houses.
Abu Dhabi Ship Buildings P.O BOX 8922 Abu Dhabi U.A.E
Oct. 1997 to June 2000
• New Construct Ship, Tug Boats and Barges.
• Repair Military and Commercial Ships.
• Work scope preparation, identification and planning.
• Checked tanks, engine rm. And other confined spaces prior hot work jobs.
• Assigned individual of group of worker on their specific jobs.
• Tanks air test Welded joints X-ray.
Plater/Boiler Maker Foreman
Dubai Dry Docks P.O BOX 8988 Dubai, U.A.E
June 1990 to July 1997
• Prepare steel and boiler work list, identification and planning.
• Supervised and organized Plate Shop Fabrication, Boiler repair and Steel repaired on board.
• Requested safety officer for oil and gas tanks and other hazardous areas prior for hot work jobs.
• Arranged all the assistance and services needed on the jobs.
• Reported jobs completion, worked hours and ship movement for docking and unlocking.
Dubai Dry Docks P.O BOX 8988 Dubai, U.A.E
March 1984 to June 1990
• Mark-up and lay-out existing deteriorated or damaged area of the ship.
• Cropped-out, cleaned and fitted new plates or materials.
• Assisted to other trade jobs for their access way for loading and unloading purposes.
• Repaired or replaced main boiler and auxiliary boiler.
• Steel Shop Fabrication.
• Company facilities new construction, repaired and assistance during shut down period.
Phil. Shipyard Eng. Corp. Subic, Zambales Phil.
Dec. 1981 to Feb. 1984
• Repaired water tube or fire tube of marine or stationary boiler.
• Clean and combustion chamber and exhaust boiler.
• Hydro-tested to find out leakage.
• Replaced or plugged damaged boiler tube.
• Expanded tube ends by expansion tool.
• Renewal gasket of hand holes man holes and doors casing.
• Worked shop fabrication.
D.M.G Inc. Manila, Phil.
Aug. 1975 to Feb. 1981
• Assembled a unit of air con refrigerator and freezer.
• Operated shearing, bending, pressing, molding, lathe and other related machines.
• Fixed jigs, stopper, tools and dies on the machine.
Education : Bachelor Science of Mechanical Eng. (Third Year)
FAR EASTERN UNIVERSITY Manila, Phil.
June 1976 to Oct. 1980
Interest : Basketball, Chess, Computers, Cooking and Driving
(Middle East & Local Licensed)
Seminars & Trainings: Supervisors &Foreman’s Training, Basic Computer, Fire Fighting, Rescue and First Aid
Community Services : Home Owner Association Member, Volunteer Patrol,
Fire Brigade and Blood Donor
Atty. Igon Siapno Mr. Manuel Couthino
Phil. Airlines Legal Council ASRY Bahrain Steel & Boiler Manager
Tel. No. (0632) 801-3392 Tel. No. (+973) 671-111
Status : Married Spouse: Minerva C. Tommy
Children: Sex: Age:
Abegail C. Tommy F 19 yrs. old
Romeo C. Tommy Jr. M 18 yrs. old
Home Address: 12 Acacia St., Pilar Village Las Piñas City Phil.
Mobile No. (0923)832-7129 or (0927)451-3115
Romeo J. Tommy
Far Eastern University Manila,Philippines
Bachelor of Science of Mechanical Engineering
Third Year only
Driving Ligth Vehicle
Attached to my Resume