To achieve aspiring and challenging position as an Software Engineer to tap my potential to its fullest for the best use of the organization.
I am a Senior Software engineer with 7 more than years of experience in IT and have undergone all the phases of software development life cycle. My work experience includes application and system software (both kernel and user level) development and I have been interacting with clients for requirement analysis, design discussions and various technical and other discussions.
The key roles played by me are,
• Firmware development of various applications on sun Solaris, Linux & RTOS platforms.
• Creation of functional specifications, design specifications.
• Maintenance of drivers on RTOS / Linux platforms
• Experience in client interaction.
Present employer : Symantec
Past employer :
• Onward Technologies
• Patni Computer Systems Ltd.
• Tata Power Company Ltd. (RnD labs).
Masters in Computer Application (MCA).
- Sikkim Manipal University
Post Graduate Diploma in Software Technology (PGDST)
- Center for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC).
Bachelor of Science (Physics)
- Wilson College, University Of Mumbai.
Advanced Computing Diploma (ACD)
- Boston’s Computer Education.
C++ Certification from Brain Bench
Language & Tools C, C++.
Case Tools Rational Clear Case, Perforce, VSS
Operating Systems VxWorks, pSOS, HP-UX, IBM AIX, Sun Solaris, Linux, SCO Unix.
Concepts Embedded systems (Firmware development), TCP/IP socket programming and Multi-Threaded applications.
Database Oracle, Sybase