To secure an Executive position in shipping of any prestigious organisation which enable me to use my management, interpersonal and communicative skill?
ETA-ASCON Group of Companies : (Full time) April 2007 – T I L L DATE
Dubai, U.A.E (Executive Charterer)
• Working in post-fixture team preparing lay-time sheet, collecting report, arranging bunker, managing vessels which are fixed in time charter, voyage charter PC – PC, PC – VC.
• Pre-fixture in terms by preparing voyage costing for all kind of vessels, working on handymax / handy size / panamax daily rates.
• Arranging Hire payment with reference to invoice, maintaining the port operation (loading & discharge) and responsible for maintaining the on going vessel.
• I also taken a voyage in person and travelled in the vessel “M.V.OCEAN EXPRESS” for 25 days from “MINA SAQR-RAK” to “SUHAIBA – KUWAIT” which enabled me to boost my knowledge in the shipping field.
• Have visited all port in U.A.E, taken a case study by visiting the ports in India (Vizag & Haldia). Presently looking after Qatar & U.A.E shipment for Aggregates cargo & also U.S COAL to India.
• Handling coal operation from Hay-point Australia to India for S.A.I.L KOLKATA contract in COA basis.
1. M.Sc. in International Business
Sep 2005 – Dec 2006
The Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen, UK
Dissertation on “Customer Relationship Management on Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty towards TESCO’S own- Labeled Product”
2. Bachelors of Engineering (Electronics & Communication Engineering)
May 2001 – June 2005
A.M.S College of Engineering, Chennai, India
Project on“Ammunition storage and retrieval system with code system of VHDL”
• HP Desk scan
• Windows 95, 98 operating systems
• Microsoft (package): such as Word, PowerPoint,
• Outlook, Office and Excel
Volunteer : A camp to educate rural crowd in India about Health, safety and clean
Surrounding, screened, supervised & motivated 70+ student volunteers.
Organised : An Industrial Visit for the Electronic department (U.G) to All India Radio Chennai, INDIA
Languages : English (Fluent), Tamil (Native fluency) & Hindi (Working knowledge)
Driving licence : U.K (International), India & U.A.E (Gulf)
Interests : Sport (cricket and Volley ball)
Achievements : Have won numerous state awards in district & state level sports
Competitions, Captain of the volleyball team and member of college