I am seeking a Senior Chief Engineer (Operation Manager) position in a leading, fast growing and innovative maintenance company with opportunity for rapid development.
I am aiming to establish a strong base for maintenance & sales system utilizing personal insights knowledge and latest technology.
I am willing to offer a proven track record of success in establishing market identity, setting customer service example and elevating corporate presence and image.
1. Scan Marine Services CO - Dubai
Ship Repair Manager, 01/05/2008 up to date
2. Wartsila agent company name Badr- Aqaba-Jordan
Project Manager, 09/08/2007 - 14/02/2008
3. Aqaba port corporation
Senior chief engineer, 3/1992 -31/12/2007
4. United Arab Shipping Company
Operation and maintenance engineer, 5/1987 to
Certificate of competency: Bachelor Degree of Mechanical marine engineer issued in 1987 from Sharjah / UAE.
1. familiarization training course , from 03/08/2005 to 18/08/2005
2. proficiency in survival crafts and rescue boat , issued on 04/09/2005
3. advanced fire fighting , issued on 07/09/2005
4. elementary first aid , issued on 10/09/2005
5. personal survival techniques , issued 12/09/2005
6. personal safety and social responsibilities , issued 14/09/2005
7. preventions and combating of marine pollution , issued 18/09/2005 ALL CERTIFICATES ISSUED FROM JORDAN INSTITUTE OF MARITIME STUDIES
Period for each course is two weeks
Office Tools MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point & Access)
• Consummate professional maintenance for engine room machineries and deck equipment with extensive hand – on experience in management office job, paperwork.
• Contact local and overseas market.
• Safety rules applications during works.
• Strong communication with the manufacturer companies to order spare parts
• Selects , develops and oversees an effective team
• Guides and evaluates the performance off the work team
• Ensures that the documentation specialist is provided with clear , correct and accurate information about the work