- Engineer / Naval Architect
From my CV that my education background as well as the full time job assignments during last eight years through which I have had exposure and hands on experience in simulator, navigational, communication, safety and customer support make me an ideal candidate for the position.
I believe working in a reputed organization like your one will provide me excellent opportunity for my career growth in the area of customer support and service of simulator. I am confident that if provided the opportunity to serve your organization, I will prove myself to be an important asset for your company through my dedication, sincerity and highest level of professionalism.
I am doing job as Service Manager, VDR & GMDSS RADIO Surveyor at Marine Electronics Service,Chittagong,Bangladesh.
I am passionate for doing shipping business and attached with this industries.
Few skills are as below:
- To work as a Chief Engineer in installation of Marine Training Simulator.
- Conduct radio survey under the GL, LR, BV, NK, ABS & RINA class.
- To help Office by formation the Documents, report and other official documents.
- Communicate with the abroad suppliers and report to the Managing Partner about various information.
- Marketing and sales of various marine equipment to the client.
- Install, commissioning, Re-program, repair and servicing of Sailor, JRC, Furuno, Samyung, Transas, Sperry etc. communication and Navigation equipment.
engineer for installation, Commissioning and Annual Performance Test
of VDR/S-VDR of TRANSAS, FURUNO, Highlander & AMI.
- Certified engineer for installation, Commissioning of ECDIS of Transas & Furuno.
- Specialized to install and commissioning of the Fleet Broad Band on board
- GMDSS Radio Survey 5 years by 2017
- FURUNO VDR SURVEY 2 years by 2017
- Transas VDR Survey 6 years by 2017
- AMI Marine VDR Survey 4 years by 2016
Service Manager at Marine Electronics Service
Sep 2007Working as a Service Manager to Marine Electronics Service “, a renowned Navigational & radio equipment supplier, from 1st September, 2007 to present.