A position in a Company which requires skills in management, engineering, communication, cost controlling, planning, scheduling and estimating.
M/s. Navicom Technology International Pvt. Ltd.
World repute Marine Company providing complete solution for Automation, Instrumentation, Navigation & Communication equipments to Indian & International Clientele across the globe.
Designation: Service Engineer
Installation, Commissioning and Servicing of various Instrumentation, Automation, Navigation and Communication Equipments use on Vessels and Port.
For Instrumentation and Automation: Gas Detection Systems, Anemometer, Program Translator, SVDR, VDR
For Communication: Mini M, VHF, MF/HF, Telex, Sat C and Sat B.
For Navigation: Radar (ATLAS 1000), Gyrocompass, Automatic Identification System (AIS), Echo sounder, Speed Log, Autopilot, GPS, DGPS and Ship Security Alert System (SSAS).
Looking after the LAN of the Company
Duration: Two Years
? Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) in electronics and Communication Engineering from The Indian Engineering college, Nagerkoil with First Class Degree, April 2004.
? H.S.C with first class from Kerala University March 1999.
? S.S.C with first class from C.B.S.E Board, March 1997.
1. Trained Voyage Data Recorder from Samsung Heavy Industry, South Korea.
2. Trained on Gas Detectors from BWT, Dubai
3. Trained on AMS from Praxis Automation Technology, Netherlands.
4. STCW-95, HUET Certified.
Hard working, Innovative, Positive approach to work,
1) Carried out the complete installation and commissioning of Voyage Data Recorder onboard vessel M.V Prabhu Daya at COSCO Shipyard, China and LPG/C Maharshi Bhavatrea at GEMAK shipyard Istanbul
2) Carried out the Complete Installation and Commissioning of Gas Detection System and SVDR’s at various Shipyards.
3) Servicing of Radars on various ships