Actively participate in management of the organisation at senior management level enable contribute as a team member in obtaining organizational goals, enhance profitability and provide cliental satisfaction
· Ship Broking, Post Fixtures, Commodity Trading and Container Freight Forwarding – Experience 5 Years. December 2002 till Date: Executive Director with Millennium Interseas & Allied Pvt. Ltd. where in charge for Ship broking division, Freight forwarding division and International commodity trading division.
· Teaching Maritime law , marine chart work, ARPA and Radar Observer Course: Experience 3years and 4 month. Approved maritime instructor by Ministry of Shipping,Government of India ,teaching maritime law, laytime calculations and loadline cargo calculations, charter parties, bills of lading and their clauses to candidates appearing for Certificate of Competency as Master of Foreign Going Ships(unlimited tonnage) and first mate Cert of Competency. I teach Chart work to candidates appearing for Certificate of Competency as Second Mate of Foreign Going Ships(unlimited tonnage). I also teach ARPA Simulator and ROC theory and radar plotting to the candidates.
· Ship Crew Selection and Placement –Experience 02 years. Was area head and North India representative of IMC shipping Co, Singapore.
· Established new branch * at Port of Jaipur, Rajasthan, India. Instrumental in setting up the entire office, appointment of staff members for office and field works. Making the office fully operational
· Sailing Experience On Ships : Experience 21 Years out of which 07 years as Captain of Foreign Going Ships, Unlimited size.Type of ships on which sailed were Bulk carriers upto the size of Panamax(77000mt), Container ships including cellular container ships
Schooling from St.Joseph's Academy, Dehra Dun, India.
· Certificate of Competency, Master of Foreign Going Ship(Unlimited Tonnage) obtained at Mumbai, India in Sept.1984 conducted by Ministry of Shipping and Transport, Govt. of India. This certificate has been duly revalidated every 5 years. Valid upto November 2011
· Attended 14 shipping related mandatory courses in U.K. and India.
· Possess in-depth working experience and management of office offering shipping related services towards chartering of vessels for dry bulk andbreak bulk cargos, container freight forwarding and international trading.
· Possess strong teaching and communication skills. presently carrying out duties as project head with leading Maritime education and research institute in India.
Knowledgeable on preparing of costing for various activities relating to import / export cargoes via sea or air, on turnkey basis.
Knowledgeable on chartering of vessels for bulk and breakbulk cargos- Experince 5years.
Knowledgeable on container freight freight forwarding for both export and import shipments- Experience 5 years.
· Knowledgeable on ship crew selection and placement procedures for vessels registered with various nationalities, including visa application procedures, ship crew medical requirements and ship crew's joining procedures Experience 2 years.
· MICS Member of Institute of Chartered Ship brokers,London - exam passed in year 2000.
· The Nautical Institute, United Kingdom - Member
· Training of Trainers and Assessors Course( D.G.Shipping,Govt of India,approved)
· Company Of Master Mariners India -Life Member
· The Institute of Marine Technologists", India. - Life Member.
· Internal Auditor ISO 9001:2000/ISM systems– Examination passed in April 2005.
· Lead Auditors Certificate for ISO 9001:2000.Course approved by IRCA, UK.