Seeking assignments in Installation, Operations/ Maintenance job with a growth Oriented Organization in the oil & gas Sector for offshore jobs.
ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEER from NIT-TRICHY with two years experience in Operations/Maintenance and Installations jobs involving DG Sets, UPS System, Transformers, CNG Installations, HT/LT Panels, RTU Panels and SCADA Systems. Familiar with National and International standards and codes required for safe electrical installation in hazardous areas. An effective communicator. with excellent relationship management skills and strong analytical problem solving and organizational abilities
B.Tech (Electrical and Electronics Engineering)
July.2005- Till date with Gujarat Gas Company Ltd (British Gas Group) as a Senior Engineer.
- Ensure safe and uninterrupted power supply to plant equipments and office.
- Monitoring the operation and maintenance of DG sets/Transformer/UPS and proactively identify areas of potential breakdowns thru a checklist based system and take corrective actions.
- Planning and implementing effective preventive maintenance Schedules (Annual Maintenance Plan) for Equipment/instruments to ensure the functional reliability.
- Develop Systems and procedures for the upkeep of all assets of Electrical in line with AIMS,HSSE Management and IMS including concepts like Lockout-Tagout, KPI’s and hazardous waste management(Oil , batteries etc.)
- Ensuring that electrical documentation is updated and demonstrating compliance with the GGCL Integrated Management Systems during audits.
- Collection, Analysis and reporting of the various Key performance indicators. (Quality, HSE and Asset Integrity).
- Ensuring compliance with legal and statutory requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with GGCL HSSE systems, risk register, hazard-near miss reporting, Asset Integrity observation reporting, Permit system, Safe Control of operations.
- Handled the projects independently with Zero LTI’s and injuries which includes Commissioning of UPS Systems, DG Sets, RTU panels and HT/LT Panels.
- Restored all Electrical Systems including DG Sets, Transformers and UPS System at all Gujarat Gas facilities (terminal facility, City gas stations, CNG stations) after Surat – Flood (Aug-2006).
- Developed process maps and identified essential controls for critical processes.
- Assisted development of GGCL life savers pertaining to Electrical Systems.
- Developed maintenance philosophy as governing document for maintenance of all Electrical equipments.
- Introduced the automatic SMS facility to relevant persons mobile in case of failure of critical equipment like Server UPS System.
- Played key role in organizing safety management workshop for contractors.